Hello. My dad worked in North Ohio

Thomefan

Hi everyone,

While not a UPS employee myself, my father, * was. He worked in the North Ohio District for 29 years, retiring in 2001. He was the automotive fleet manager.

I’m curious to see if anyone on here remembers or knew my dad. I want to learn more about who he was. If anyone could lead me in the right direction, I’d appreciate it.

DonaruTarampu

UPS isn't really the kind of company where people know each other. I can tell you he spent most of his time pissed off, bitched at, and couldn't wait to get home. Good luck.

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
Hi everyone,

While not a UPS employee myself, my father, * was. He worked in the North Ohio District for 29 years, retiring in 2001. He was the automotive fleet manager.

I’m curious to see if anyone on here remembers or knew my dad. I want to learn more about who he was. If anyone could lead me in the right direction, I’d appreciate it.

Hello, I didn't know your Pa. Hopefully someone can private message you some insight. Sounds like he held a stessful position. A lot of responsibility as Automotive Fleet Manager.

Good Luck to you & sorry to hear he passed.