Hello peeps, PLZ help need email domain

Angel Gomez

Hello everyone, I'm new here just made this account tonight cause i need some help. So I'm trying to set up my discount for spriint but it asks for a domain work email which im not sure what is or if i even have one. Can someone plz help! i want that discount!

texan

Hello everyone, I'm new here just made this account tonight cause i need some help. So I'm trying to set up my discount for spriint but it asks for a domain work email which im not sure what is or if i even have one. Can someone plz help! i want that discount!
Try and Call: 866-853-4931 and ask for assistance, sharing your concern. Not every UPSer has a Domain email. THat would be your name @UPS.COM. Share this with them when you call. That only (a guess) 5 to 10 per cent have an active Doamin email account.

texan

Try and Call: 866-853-4931 and ask for assistance, sharing your concern. Not every UPSer has a Domain email. THat would be your name @UPS.COM. Share this with them when you call. That only (a guess) 5 to 10 per cent have an active Doamin email account.

Sorry the BC web site went down for three minutes when I went to edit my reply. "Domain email account". and "That":blushing2:

Blexcroid

I had to go into an AT&T corporate store to get my discount because we do not have a work email. BTW - This is NOT an "Authorized Reseller" store. I had to bring a pay stub and conveniently came in uniform too. They made a copy of my pay stub and there was a VERY brief form I had to fill out. I did this on Wednesday morning and received a confirmation text message late Thursday afternoon.
The driver who told me about the discount has Sprint and had to do a similar thing. Hope this helps.