Hello there. Newbie Here

Saca La

What is it?
So i havent been officially "hired" yet. But what does that mean any ways right???!?!?! lol. I already took my precourse testing online and took the precourse drive a few days ago. So now im just waiting on a call to either come in and work as a package handler or to send me off to intregrad which i think a seat is open in mid august. I will admit. I am a bit nervous about intregrad cause i heard they are strict. But i figure if i do my study and do what im suppose to do. I should pass. Ive read mixed reviews about working at UPS but ive met my HR manager and he seems very cool and seems 100% professional which i like. Im willing to put in my time and effort if it means making a career out of it (FT driver). I recently quit my other job (roofing for 10 years) so im ready for a steady paycheck. Even if its just 10$ an hour for the start. Its only 4am-9am. Then i have ALL DAY to do whatever i want. lol Never had that when i was doing roofing.

Anyways just wanted to say sup and im glad i found this forum. Ive read alot and seem a bit more ready for intregrad. Gotta study those 5 and 10!!