Hello

Kcthinker

I have an interview tomorrow, to be a package delivery driver. I have been asked if I knew to drive a stick. Which I said it was in 1990. I was asked if I have 5 year clean driving record. I said, yes.

I looking for a career change and want to be with an organization that has a mission.

What are some limits to know about when negotiating about compensation? Will I be able to have deliveries delivered to work?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I have an interview tomorrow, to be a package delivery driver. I have been asked if I knew to drive a stick. Which I said it was in 1990. I was asked if I have 5 year clean driving record. I said, yes.

I looking for a career change and want to be with an organization that has a mission.

What are some limits to know about when negotiating about compensation? Will I be able to have deliveries delivered to work?

This gonna be good

I’ll start what do you think the ups “mission” is

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Mind your own friend’ing business.
DonaldDraws1535046590275.gif

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

UPS isn't a place you look for a career change to. It's a place you make a career change from. So skip a step and find something better, preferably that requires an in-demand and marketable talent or skill you can build.

Last edited: