Hello!

2nd week as a Pkg Handler. amazing operation to witness. it all gets done! i'm looking to learn as much as possible. then bid for a driver position. I'm glad I landed here at UPS!

1675184995790.png

Brownwind

2nd week as a Pkg Handler. amazing operation to witness. it all gets done! i'm looking to learn as much as possible. then bid for a driver position. I'm glad I landed here at UPS!

View attachment 416296
Welcome. Best advice is to keep your mouth shut and work hard for the next few weeks until you are past your intro period.

Promote the business, work safe and remember the box is your paycheck don’t hurt the product

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
So @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U, your not going say anything about these comments from your union brothers? The dude is new and excited about his union job and wants to become a package car driver. still he gets flack and sarcasm from his peers. I recall you saying I was bad for the community. I was a troll 😈. But I guess only non-union members can only be trolls. It’s funny how logic works.

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
What about you @Thebrownblob? Didn’t you say “What you need to learn, is respect and you have none”? i Don’t see you on your soap box now?

I’ll wait for the jokes or silence cause I know there is no real response.

Thebrownblob

What about you @Thebrownblob? Didn’t you say “What you need to learn, is respect and you have none”? i Don’t see you on your soap box now?

I’ll wait for the jokes or silence cause I know there is no real response.
You do need to learn respect because you have none. I already gave my reply. Sorry you didn’t read it.

If you think the new guy got a little rough, you want to try the electrical workers union, pipelayer union, or the plumbers union their way worse to the apprentices.
L O L

So @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U, your not going say anything about these comments from your union brothers? The dude is new and excited about his union job and wants to become a package car driver. still he gets flack and sarcasm from his peers. I recall you saying I was bad for the community. I was a troll 😈. But I guess only non-union members can only be trolls. It’s funny how logic works.
I didn't really see anything negative from the.
other posters.
We was a new and excited at one time until we worked here for more than a minute

Now tell us why you are so grouchy?

The company just raised the quarterly dividend by 10¢ a share today.

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
That's his standard answer he gives everyone.

We aren't allowed to have a little bit of fun on here?

I like the OP enthusiasm hopefully he does well here
Well why do you consider it fun and giving someone the hard truth when a teamster is doing it but when I give the same back to teamsters it’s toxic. You seem to point my post out and ignore the 99 other post that or similar in nature.

Tell the truth, you got a crush me?

Well why do you consider it fun and giving someone the hard truth when a teamster is doing it but when I give the same back to teamsters it’s toxic. You seem to point my post out and ignore the 99 other post that or similar in nature.

Tell the truth, you got a crush me?
Just try to keep this on topic.

That's always his standard answer

You're looking for a reaction.

Everyone here was trying to give more honest answer maybe you can give him some coaching advice from the management position

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
Everyone here was trying to give more honest answer maybe you can give him some coaching advice from the management position
@mikenicholas327 if you want to be a driver that’s fine. But don’t become like these old farts and use the internet to complain as if someone cares. If you don’t like management, then replace them by applying for the job. If you don’t like the company you work for, then find a new job.

Brownwind

@mikenicholas327 if you want to be a driver that’s fine. But don’t become like these old farts and use the internet to complain as if someone cares. If you don’t like management, then replace them by applying for the job. If you don’t like the company you work for, then find a new job.
Hey hey. I’m an old fart.
I prefer senior employee playing the cards I’m dealt. I like parts of my job. I’m old with a fancy patch and his own parking spot though. Do you have a fancy patch on your jacket and shirt?