Help Klein Find A Job.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
He's going to use that great Canadian technology and build a better barrel and go over the horse shoe falls. hopefully landing on the Canadian side cuz he will need free healtcare. After his great feat ,he will sell cheesey Chineese produced trinkets of his great feet up on Clifton Hill section of Niagara Falls Ont.

klein

Für Meno :)
He's going to use that great Canadian technology and build a better barrel and go over the horse shoe falls. hopefully landing on the Canadian side cuz he will need free healtcare. After his great feat ,he will sell cheesey Chineese produced trinkets of his great feet up on Clifton Hill section of Niagara Falls Ont.

You got too much time, go back playing Basketball !
Darnit, that was invented by a canadian, too !

klein

ok, lets turn this around !
Who wants to move to Alberta, Canada and work ?
I'm too overwelmed with work and it seems everyone else is in Edmonton.
Gee, even UPS paying a $1000 bonus after 3 months, and another $1000 after 1 year.

I came home today, working 2 shifts for 2 jobs, from 8am to 10pm.
Checked my e-mail - got a request to start the 2nd job at 2pm instead - won't happen !
Another -mail from a 3rd company I work for - wants me to do another weekend shift - Can't do - working for company #2 !
Another e-mail: Kraft - I got my 80% test done and they tried to contact me today - well, duh - already told them I'm working 12-14 hr shifts prior !
I keep asking people if they want to work for any of these companies, since they all need employees. But, I seem to get the same answer - they are all in the same boat I am - working for 2 or more companies !

Bonuses are handed out for new employees almost everywhere, and now for those that can recruit anyone, too !

MY brother owns a pizza franchise - gave it up - got 2 employees from the Phillipines !

Gee, even UPS paying a $1000 bonus after 3 months, and another $1000 after 1 year.

Checked my e-mail - got a request to start the 2nd job at 2pm instead - won't happen !
Another -mail from a 3rd company I work for - wants me to do another weekend shift - Can't do - working for company #2 !
Another e-mail: Kraft - I got my 80% test done and they tried to contact me today - well, duh - already told them I'm working 12-14 hr shifts prior !
I keep asking people if they want to work for any of these companies, since they all need employees. But, I seem to get the same answer - they are all in the same boat I am - working for 2 or more companies !

Bonuses are handed out for new employees almost everywhere, and now for those that can recruit anyone, too !

MY brother owns a pizza franchise - gave it up - got 2 employees from the Phillipines !
Dude are you on drugs???

Re-Raise

If you are so damn busy, why do you take the time to bore us to death with this crap? We don't care, and you can't seem to move on. How long ago was it when UPS fired you?

klein

If you are so damn busy, why do you take the time to bore us to death with this crap? We don't care, and you can't seem to move on. How long ago was it when UPS fired you?

My point is :
If any of you US citizens want to move up here, become a driver off th street - you're welcome !
If you just want pre-load and make twice the money - again, you're welcome !
If you want any other (easier jobs) $15/hr is the going starting wage for those.
We need help !
And again, you're welcome !

Re-Raise

My point is :
If any of you US citizens want to move up here, become a driver off th street - you're welcome !
If you just want pre-load and make twice the money - again, you're welcome !
If you want any other (easier jobs) $15/hr is the going starting wage for those.
We need help !
And again, you're welcome !

I'll just stay sober on the clock and keep the job I have until retirement, thanks anyway for your concern.

Can I get relish on that, or is the wiener business not the gold mine you thought it was?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Originally Posted by stevetheupsguy
Klein said in another thread that he has been interviewing for a job. He says there is better pay, benefits and such. What job do you think Klein is applying for? I'd make this a poll, but I don't know how. :happy:

I'll go first............Brewmaster for HOPS restaurants

He couldn't be coffee-brewer for IHOP restaurants !!

klein

I'll just stay sober on the clock and keep the job I have until retirement, thanks anyway for your concern.

Can I get relish on that, or is the wiener business not the gold mine you thought it was?
Actually, hot dog business is well - just got a request - and luckily a German partner, too.

We'll be serving german style "stuffed" dogs, curry wurst, and more.
Normally, I wouldn't, because I can't seem to find a day off, but I'll just need to cancel a job for that weekend. No worries.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I remember those same words......."What, me worry." Alfred, is that you ?
Wow, the Klein show still exists, EH?

alfred_e_newman.gif