Help with 10 point commentary

Upsn8

I start inter-grad via zoom tomorrow I remember my 5 points but I’m having trouble with my 10 point commentary. If you have any advice please help a fellow UPSER out .

542thruNthru

I start inter-grad via zoom tomorrow I remember my 5 points but I’m having trouble with my 10 point commentary. If you have any advice please help a fellow UPSER out .
Try the search function for more threads on the same topic.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Do what I did. Write it down on a piece of paper, over and over, and over, and over, and over, and over,

Upsn8

Try the search function for more threads on the same topic.
So I do not need to remember the whole
And you boomers are too lazy to even read a thread before posting something that's already been said. :)
3 days of inter-grad on zoom and last 2 days in facility in a different city

JaeBeGe

i have my zoom classes starting the 9th, and i'm stressing out about learning those 5's 10's, i just finished my precourse trainning today on the computer, i hope i pass the integrad training school :(

Upsn8

i have my zoom classes starting the 9th, and i'm stressing out about learning those 5's 10's, i just finished my precourse trainning today on the computer, i hope i pass the integrad training school :(
You should be good you have a whole week on the other hand I start tomorrow 😅

JaeBeGe

the road test was the first thing i did, 4 passed out of 20 lol, at least the road test, idk about me passing the integrad school :(

rod

Retired 22 years
The 5 seeing habits will help you drive safe all your life. Worth learning. The 10 point stuff I know nothing about. We didn't have to learn them. If we had a test they gave us the answers and then reported to higher ups that we were all got 100% and were compliant.