Help with radio in truck

TheDick

I have a big one but this small version is interesting but you have to buy the litho ion batt.
you can plug a MP3 player to it also.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Go to Amazon and search Sharkk boombox. Thing lasts all day, is wicked loud & bassy and you can connect your phone via Bluetooth or plug in an iPod or mp3 player. A bunch of us around here run them. 62.99

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
If you want to hear the radio and have a good battery life, you're either going to have to find a good sale or just pony up the extra Jackson to get exactly what you want. Sharkk Boombox is a quality unit and if you're bluetooth streaming, just use your phone to stream the radio stations like the rest of us in the 21st century.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
No AM/FM? Who designed this radio, the ORION team?
I should clarify that it isn't a traditional radio. You have to hook it up to a phone or mp3 player. A lot of people stream local radio stations over an app called iheartradio, or internet radio via Pandora, shoutcast or Sirius.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
If you want to hear the radio and have a good battery life, you're either going to have to find a good sale or just pony up the extra Jackson to get exactly what you want. Sharkk Boombox is a quality unit and if you're bluetooth streaming, just use your phone to stream the radio stations like the rest of us in the 21st century.
I steam Sirius over my phone to the sharkk all day. I have a sharkk power bank that I charge my phone with once the phone gets around half.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I have a Ridgid brand jobsite radio. Am/fm, mp3 input and ipod (4th generation and older) dock to charge the Ipod. And it has a remote. It's very sexy

Sent using BrownCafe App