HELP with transfer!

WIDAVE

A few things...
  • This is UPS and it's peak and you are giving no notice and abandoning your current center. HAHA good luck getting any other job at UPS.
  • We don't have "terminals" that's FedX. We have hubs, centers, and buildings.
  • You want make "extra" income? What about any income? I'm guessing you just walked away from whatever other menial job you barely held as well.
  • There are no current openings in Chandler / Sun Lakes. You might be better off cooking and selling crank in AJ or El Mirage. Pays better.
Good luck, hope your mom gets well.
I gave them 2 weeks notice.
Thanks for the correct words to use.
You are a horrible at guessing. Retired at 49 and do not spend my days trying to sound cool on Internet forums.
Thanks for the help and Merry Christmas!

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I gave them 2 weeks notice.
Thanks for the correct words to use.
You are a horrible at guessing. Retired at 49 and do not spend my days trying to sound cool on Internet forums.
Thanks for the help and Merry Christmas!
Sure ya did and sure you are.

Maybe you should go back and read your original post. You're more full of S* than my momma's colostomy bag.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Hi,
I am a trained PVD driver who has worked 4 weeks in WI. Because of a family emergency I need to go to AZ today. Looking to work in Sun Lakes/Chander area as a PVD or driver helper if PVD not available. Can not find any contact info for terminal that would handle that area and WI terminal says they can not help.
I would think they are looking for help now.
I would be thankful for any help.
How many stops were you doing per hour? I ask because our PVD's seem to be doing a lot less than management planned on.
PVD drivers was to be this year's savior to save peak, just like working day after Thanksgiving, and Saturdays in years past.

WIDAVE

How many stops were you doing per hour? I ask because our PVD's seem to be doing a lot less than management planned on.
PVD drivers was to be this year's savior to save peak, just like working day after Thanksgiving, and Saturdays in years past.
When I was on the country part of route I was doing around 13 per hour. In the city I could do around 25. That includes time for going back to trailer for more stuff and of course digging through a big pile of stuff at every stop to find correct pkg. 50-60 miles per day