HELP with transfer!

WIDAVE

Hi,
I am a trained PVD driver who has worked 4 weeks in WI. Because of a family emergency I need to go to AZ today. Looking to work in Sun Lakes/Chander area as a PVD or driver helper if PVD not available. Can not find any contact info for terminal that would handle that area and WI terminal says they can not help.
I would think they are looking for help now.
I would be thankful for any help.

WIDAVE

I have already left WI job and not expecting a transfer. Just looking for contact info for whatever terminal handles sun lakes/chandler area to see if I can get a job there.
Trying to make some extra income while helping my sick mom.

WIDAVE

LOL I'm just looking for someone who might work at that terminal to have an actual contact #. Can't apply in AZ until I am turned off in WI, and they can't do that until next week after I get paid Fri.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
LOL I'm just looking for someone who might work at that terminal to have an actual contact #. Can't apply in AZ until I am turned off in WI, and they can't do that until next week after I get paid Fri.
You’re out of luck then man

542thruNthru

Hi,
I am a trained PVD driver who has worked 4 weeks in WI. Because of a family emergency I need to go to AZ today. Looking to work in Sun Lakes/Chander area as a PVD or driver helper if PVD not available. Can not find any contact info for terminal that would handle that area and WI terminal says they can not help.

Call Amazon.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hi,

lol

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I have already left WI job and not expecting a transfer. Just looking for contact info for whatever terminal handles sun lakes/chandler area to see if I can get a job there.
Trying to make some extra income while helping my sick mom.

A few things...
  • This is UPS and it's peak and you are giving no notice and abandoning your current center. HAHA good luck getting any other job at UPS.
  • We don't have "terminals" that's FedX. We have hubs, centers, and buildings.
  • You want make "extra" income? What about any income? I'm guessing you just walked away from whatever other menial job you barely held as well.
  • There are no current openings in Chandler / Sun Lakes. You might be better off cooking and selling crank in AJ or El Mirage. Pays better.
Good luck, hope your mom gets well.

Mack37

We had a seasonal feeder just leave his tractor and a set out in the parking lot. Didn’t say anything, just left.

Hired him back the next year. Never say never.