Help

Tlc4203

Need help with work issue. A sexual harassment report was made by my 17 yr old son against a an older than him making very clear and open sexual advances to him apparently for sometime now. It was made aware of shop steward and management a statement was taken from my son nobody spoke to home or anything the guy harassing him however, “I was told” ad to read and be read anti harassment policy and had a meeting with steward and manager then put right bak on sort aisle. Next day I kept my son home. When he went back still nothing done same work environment nothing said to my son. The guy is a known favorite to the steward for writing grievances on management as well two others that work next to guy now titled as the stewards “two witnesses” for what I’m unsure.. (my thoughts because she knows she didn’t follow procedure) claiming interaction and her witnesses saw my son waving! as my son is now unloading a trailer the accused guy is sorting.. my son is very uncomfortable at work now this man has told him things o one should say to anyone he was not joking
Steward even said if it was a woman he said it to he would have been fired. Shouldn’t matter since he is a openly gay man see it the same what do I do. She is shady steward and has those 3 guys n her pocket paying her salary

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
1607736398642.png

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Need help with work issue. A sexual harassment report was made by my 17 yr old son against a an older than him making very clear and open sexual advances to him apparently for sometime now. It was made aware of shop steward and management a statement was taken from my son nobody spoke to home or anything the guy harassing him however, “I was told” ad to read and be read anti harassment policy and had a meeting with steward and manager then put right bak on sort aisle. Next day I kept my son home. When he went back still nothing done same work environment nothing said to my son. The guy is a known favorite to the steward for writing grievances on management as well two others that work next to guy now titled as the stewards “two witnesses” for what I’m unsure.. (my thoughts because she knows she didn’t follow procedure) claiming interaction and her witnesses saw my son waving! as my son is now unloading a trailer the accused guy is sorting.. my son is very uncomfortable at work now this man has told him things o one should say to anyone he was not joking
Steward even said if it was a woman he said it to he would have been fired. Shouldn’t matter since he is a openly gay man see it the same what do I do. She is shady steward and has those 3 guys n her pocket paying her salary

Meet him in the parking lot after the sort and beat his a ss

SandSpida

Your kid has 2 options. He could just quit and be done with the whole mess. Or, he could accept the guys advances and then date the man for a few weeks. Once your son gets nice and close with him, have your son dump him, this will break the guys heart. And we all know that there is nothing worse than a broken heart. Payback!!!

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
You have to call the ups ethics hotline EthicsPoint - United Parcel Service, Inc. (UPS)
1-800-220-4126
You may also want to contact your local police department

quad decade guy

Just record the guy. Most likely your son has a phone? Now, there is a proper way to present this to whoever needs to hear it or see it.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
And now a Wallation™.

The following is an workplace issue.

My son, a minor, age 17, recently reported gay sexual harrassment charges. This report, which included a statment from my son, was filed with company personnel. Said report was forwarded to union representatives.

This report included two witnesses who were also listed as stewards. They claimed my son made "gay waves" directed at the accused.

The accused as it was told to me, was made to read and was quoted company policy on gay sexual harrassment. After this, nothing was said to either party.

The next day I kept my baby home to protect him from the gay.

The gay dude is what I perceive as a "favorite" of union stewardship.

My son is currently unloading a trailer the gay dude is sorting, making my son uncomfortable.

This pervert has said many sick, disturbing things to my son no red blooded-all American heterosexual man would ever utter!

The Stewart stated that if this were a woman (my baby), the gay pervert would have been terminated. This gayness shouldn't matter since I am accepting of gayness.

In my opinion, the steward is not acting in a professional manner, providing cover for the pervert gay accused, and the two witnesses that work aside him.

oldngray

nowhere special
And now a Wallation™.

The following is an workplace issue.

My son, a minor, age 17, recently reported gay sexual harrassment charges. This report, which included a statment from my son, was filed with company personnel. Said report was forwarded to union representatives.

This report included two witnesses who were also listed as stewards. They claimed my son made "gay waves" directed at the accused.

The accused as it was told to me, was made to read and was quoted company policy on gay sexual harrassment. After this, nothing was said to either party.

The next day I kept my baby home to protect him from the gay.

The gay dude is what I perceive as a "favorite" of union stewardship.

My son is currently unloading a trailer the gay dude is sorting, making my son uncomfortable.

This pervert has said many sick, disturbing things to my son no red blooded-all American heterosexual man would ever utter!

The Stewart stated that if this were a woman (my baby), the gay pervert would have been terminated. This gayness shouldn't matter since I am accepting of gayness.

In my opinion, the steward is not acting in a professional manner, providing cover for the pervert gay accused, and the two witnesses that work aside him.
Not even a red X for the kid?

C'mon man.jpg