Helper needs UPSsocks to master DIAD in case I go feeder and also need to know ....

gingerkat

Re: Helper needs UPSsocks to master DIAD in case I go feeder and also need to know ..

In my real life she would have those double D's, and weigh 350 lbs!
LOL, was thinking the same. Then I thought, here in California everyone has a plastic surgeon and lots of doubles running around. Here it's the game of "find the real one's":funny:

over9five

Staff member
Re: Helper needs UPSsocks to master DIAD in case I go feeder and also need to know ..

LOL, was thinking the same. Then I thought, here in California everyone has a plastic surgeon and lots of doubles running around. Here it's the game of "find the real one's":funny:

So....uhhh, Ginger........are they real????

gingerkat

If you pay for them, they're real. hahaha

come on, i'll never tell (you would know if you saw me)

gingerkat

Over9 - I'm 5'1", if I had double D's and I carried some packages I would tip right over

undies

I like when I place package, ring the bell, as I am walking back to the truck, the door opens and the homeowner yells "Do I need to sign for it?".

Yea, you need to sign for it. I thought you weren't home so i was going to hangout in my truck until you came home.

I've even had someone literally run down the street chasing my truck to ask if they needed to sign for the package. It was very hard not be a total ass about it, I kept it professional and said "No".

gingerkat

Could you guys pick out DD's in a line up?:wink2: