Helper

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
can I be a seasonal driver helper if I go to school twice a week? Would I be able to be a helper on the days I’m off ?

I'm going to try to give a serious reply now that the original poster probably deleted his account and won't see it. As a driver, I want the same Helper every single day I work. I want him to be at the Meet Point on time and willing to work until I am done for the day. I don't want different Helpers every other day that aren't dependable. All that said, my Center does keep a few as Floaters who fill in when another Helper quits or doesn't show up on time. They don't get much work and that would be a waste of time in my opinion. If you can't work 5-6 days a week I would find a seasonal job somewhere else.

Poop Head

Judge me.
We had a guy last year (perm preloader) who would seriously go into the office and say stuff like, I can't help today cuz I gotta walk my dog. They scheduled him every day, and he MAYBE would actually be a helper one day a week. It was hilarious. He was a damn good loader though. He even won a driving bid and then turned it down lmao.

barnyard

KTM rider
How are you going to learn a route if you cannot even be a helper???

Do you know what you are going to wear for the tour??