Here it comes

Buhryein

I’m not sure how they can make that happen since there aren’t enough PT couriers.

The current evening pt pup rtes will have the opportunity to go pt am im sure many will retire or down grade to pt ill prob downgrade,theyll have to re bid everything ft rts will start after p1 service so like noon

McFeely

Huge Member
I’m not sure how they can make that happen since there aren’t enough PT couriers.

Not sure how other stations are, but we have no where near enough PT couriers to do P1 service at my station.

Also wondering: if all of our FT drivers don't start until after 10:30, who is going to be at the station to run the sort?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Not sure how other stations are, but we have no where near enough PT couriers to do P1 service at my station.

Also wondering: if all of our FT drivers don't start until after 10:30, who is going to be at the station to run the sort?
And where are all the extra trucks that will be needed come from?

If this is a proposal, it seems well thought out. Not.

Buhryein

It was announced at meeting today our market will be the test market it is planned before the end of the year, I'm sure they are counting on the vast number of unemployed from this pandemic to make up numbers.

My video from 2012 just to show how I see things lol been around awhile I have no reason to want or make this up.

Buhryein

We had a lot of the same questions and they had very few answers. They said there will be a morning flight thats mainly p1 freight and an afternoon flight pure p2. P1 commit times they temporarily enacted due to pandemic 10:30 business and 12 resi will be the norm. (At our station they were told to absorb as many pt rtes as possible now it seems like they are doing this to try and figure out exactly how many p1 rte they can get away with using a 12 commit time)

dezguy

If this is true, it'll be interesting to see how many people will work ft, starting at 12 pm, not getting home till 9 or 10 at night.

McFeely

Huge Member
If this is true, it'll be interesting to see how many people will work ft, starting at 12 pm, not getting home till 9 or 10 at night.

Being in Colorado, we're pretty limited on actual hours that we can operate productively. We get on road roughly around 0900 but our RTB is 1800 in order to get our outbound on flights. Our station is closed up and dark by 1900.

Buhryein

Not where I’m at , it’s all hands on deck

Currently so are we but were told that this is where the new operation will be going to starting with our market area.

I for one would like to downgrade just have to see if i can manage it lmao

Being in Colorado, we're pretty limited on actual hours that we can operate productively. We get on road roughly around 0900 but our RTB is 1800 in order to get our outbound on flights. Our station is closed up and dark by 1900.

We are planned for a 8am sort downtime normally and I think its 1800 for outbound too I'm never out that late so not certain lmao but they say its all going to be reworked.