CoolStoryBro

My guess is they would take some utility or seasonal driver who doesn't know the route at all and have him drive. The driver is just there to basically give directions on where to go and how to runt he route?

Precisely. I've been the runner numerous times on Saturday. Utility, air or peak driver is driving. I'm the helper. I kind of like making almost $3,000 in one week.

CoolStoryBro

They aren't going to let people work those kind of hours.

I've done it. They require it if that's what is necessary to get everything delivered. That is what this entire thread is about. The entire reason for a driver to be a helper on Saturday is so he can go over 60 hours. As long as you get your 34 hour reset before monday it's all good.

Once you hit 60 hours you cannot DRIVE anymore. You can still work.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
7F2FD461-E4EA-4F7C-A9BB-06B6789A9245.jpeg
Because he is trained to do so by whom?

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
UPS has taken a calculated risk with running a skeleton crew all year, implementing under trained peak hires, running drivers 14 hours a day for most of the year in buildings with Saturday ground, ignoring the 9.5 contractual agreement, all at the expense of their employees. Well like in most gambling situations......you lose UPS. I work M-friend, I don’t work Black Friday and I’ll be home with my family Christmas Eve. This is my job not my life. Perhaps UPS would be better served if they remembered that.