ChrisTheBrown

Thank you, Marshawn Lynch...
& GO SEAHAWKS.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Attachments

• 1422730671844.jpg
    1422730671844.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 304
Perhaps, or maybe he's just :censored2: that Goodell keeps parading him in front of the media like a trained monkey.

The patriots are cheaters. GO SEAHAWKS!! (lesser of 2 evils)
Professional sports aren't about the players it's about the fans. If people aren't interested then there's no money. If he can do a press conference for skittles he can do one for the NFL and the fans.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Professional sports aren't about the players it's about the fans. If people aren't interested then there's no money. If he can do a press conference for skittles he can do one for the NFL and the fans.
He did do a press conference.

Problem is no one liked what he had to say.

nayrsiem

Him not talking at the press conference was more entertaining and garnered more press then if he would have mumbled through the same old cliches everyone else does. I think he is doing the NFL a favor.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I just wonder what they think he would have to say about running with a football that would be so unique and interesting in the first place. What CAN he say at this point? Personally, I think more players should remain silent.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
My 6 year old this morning,"Daddy who do you want to win? The Patriots or the Seahawks?"
The Patriots of course. We're from New England.
Son: I'm not from England. I want the Seahawks to win. They have great defense this year, but that guy is cuckoo.

I laughed and was like what the heck? I never watch sports in the house except Red Sox games. Turns out his first grade teacher at school (female) is a Seahawks fan and was brainwashing them. haha.