Heres a new one!

wornoutupser

I had an OJS last week. The usual game was played, cutbacks in the AM biz sections and extra PM easy work was added.

My supervisor informed me that I WAS REQUIRED to put in a sales lead as part of the OJS!

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
I had an OJS last week. The usual game was played, cutbacks in the AM biz sections and extra PM easy work was added.

My supervisor informed me that I WAS REQUIRED to put in a sales lead as part of the OJS!

Ask him what his address is and phone number. USE HIM AS A SALES LEAD!!

tourists24

Make sure you write that down to document it and when they go to try and hold you to a "lock in", you will have a little time advantage in your favor if anything proceeds further. Putting a sales lead is not part of our daily time allowance under normal circumstances.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I was told once to hand in a sales lead, I told my boss that since I was doing an air run, the only people I saw were the janitors .
He insisted, so I gave them the name of a business that we lost due to a driver who was always late getting them their stuff.

over9five

Staff member
Give them the name of one of the many businesses that switched to FedEx when they got tired of being delivered after they got picked up.

Thanks PAS/EDD.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Why would I want to add another stop to a truck that has too many to begin with? So, I can look at, yet, another unhappy customer? No, thanks.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
ojsm.jpg

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
I've seen the OJS checklist in my building, they do not require sales leads to be submitted, but like anything else at UPS, it varies from building to building I suppose.

I'll submit sales leads when they start paying me in cash again, like they do their sales department. The company that holds my mortgage doesn't accept those award cards that they hand out, nor do my other creditors. Imagine that?