Here's a question about seasonal employment…

TLady

Hello :) So, I was asked by one of my supervisors if I would be willing to work through January. I, of course, said yes.

My question is; if he asked me this, is that a good, bad, or neutral sign for me getting hired on permanent part time? I would really love to continue working for UPS!

Thank you ;)

TLady

Did you shave yet?
No. But I did fall into a chasm today at work. Man, what a bruise!
image.jpeg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Hello :) So, I was asked by one of my supervisors if I would be willing to work through January. I, of course, said yes.

My question is; if he asked me this, is that a good, bad, or neutral sign for me getting hired on permanent part time? I would really love to continue working for UPS!

Thank you ;)
Good sign. Just don't wear shorts to work until you've made book.

PT Car Washer

Thank you ;)
With the huge turn over in PT employees, anyone who gives a honest effort can have a job for life. Could turn into an Art 22.3 FT job after a few years.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I was a was a seasonal 18 peaks ago BA. ( before Amazon).If you walk upright and breath chances are good. Just don't get hurt they hate lost work days due to injury and it is always your fault