Here's How UPS CEO Carol Tome Plans to Make Shareholders Money

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Here's How UPS CEO Carol Tome Plans to Make Shareholders Money - Motley Fool

The package delivery giant's leadership left investors in no doubt as to how it's reshaping the business for profit.

UPS CEO Carol Tome left investors without a doubt that she understands the key things that investors want to see from the company going forward. While there's no guarantee that the highly regarded Tome will achieve these aims, it's very clear that she's committed to following a playbook designed to extract maximum value for shareholders. Let's take a look at what's going on and what investors can expect in the future from Tome and UPS.

Time to whip out a can of "special sauce".
Or let's try something new and crazy
Scrap Orion
Get drivers out if the building earlier, you will save miles that way and not have to skip over stops to make commit times

Then the drivers will get back earlier and the loads will get processed earlier

And for the love of God DUMP AMAZON

Karma...

agreed.....enforce the OTN so that operations are not running into and delaying each other....that includes preloads, metro operations, hubs and local sorts.......plan and enforce.....be on time and honor our commitments......smoothly.........I am confident that carol can and will make it happen.....stock price and dividends.....elevation and windage....stock price and dividends....

Karma...

agreed.....enforce the OTN so that operations are not running into and delaying each other....that includes preloads, metro operations, hubs and local sorts.......plan and enforce.....be on time and honor our commitments......smoothly.........I am confident that carol can and will make it happen.....stock price and dividends.....elevation and windage....stock price and dividends....
in closing.....carol is a positive leader with positiveness......quite a contrast with all the previous ceos and cfos with their gloom and doom the sky is falling views going forward.......very glum...