Here's the situation

box_beeyotch

Ok so today I had 14 express savers all with brokerage fees totalling to almost t grand today. I delivered to the business at about 1115 this morning, but they didn't have a check ready so I said I would pick it up when I did their pick up. I get to the pick up at 1620 and stop complete it, take all the packages back as they did not leave a check. The problem is I now have shown 14 late airs. However if I were to stop complete upon delivery it would've been falsifying by saying I had a check when I didn't. I could have sheeted it as no money 1 to stop complete in time but I woukdve had to redo the stop anyway when I found out there was no check. I guess my question is, can I expect discipline for this? I strongly feel like I did the right thing here even if it screwed me.

box_beeyotch

Yeah but if I did nm1 the first time and they had a check which they said they would have, then what? I mean I know I screwed up, it is what it is. Could care less honestly, cause regardless were always wrong.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Yeah but if I did nm1 the first time and they had a check which they said they would have, then what? I mean I know I screwed up, it is what it is. Could care less honestly, cause regardless were always wrong.

We are not always wrong-----you were wrong.

Sheet the stop the first time NM1. Sheet it the second time as dup stop with the check collected.

Z

ZQXC

It was NM1 when you made the attempt. End of story

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
They didn't have a check. When you go back the second time you scan them all again and collect the check.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Ok so today I had 14 express savers all with brokerage fees totalling to almost t grand today. I delivered to the business at about 1115 this morning, but they didn't have a check ready so I said I would pick it up when I did their pick up. I get to the pick up at 1620 and stop complete it, take all the packages back as they did not leave a check. The problem is I now have shown 14 late airs. However if I were to stop complete upon delivery it would've been falsifying by saying I had a check when I didn't. I could have sheeted it as no money 1 to stop complete in time but I woukdve had to redo the stop anyway when I found out there was no check. I guess my question is, can I expect discipline for this? I strongly feel like I did the right thing here even if it screwed me.

Did you leave them at the original delivery time and trust the consignee to have a check ready later?

box_beeyotch

I understand it was Nm1 during the attempt, however if I would've still made the second attempt, wouldn't it have popped as late then also?