Hernia.. drug test?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Will I be drug tested if I got a hernia because of work? I gotta go to the clinic today and was wondering because I do smoke weed regularly
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1455123312.188845.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I doubt he is looking for a lecture---more like permission to continue :-)
I'm all for the legalization of weed. However it's still :censored2:ing illegal.

If you're fine working part time at ups or Micky d the rest of your life go ahead. If not learn to do without.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
"don't bogart that joint, my friend."

btw . welcome to Brown Cafe where you will be lectured, ridiculed , judged, pre-judged, put down , bullied , and everything else under the sun by people that don't have to say it to your face.

kinda like UPS.

if you stop smoking you can send your stash to me.

Last edited:

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
Will I be drug tested if I got a hernia because of work? I gotta go to the clinic today and was wondering because I do smoke weed regularly
Maybe. It probably depends on the worker's compensation laws in your state.

I suggest you call your union business agent (or an experienced shop steward) immediately!

Returntosender

You got a hernia at work. To deal with pain you smoke weed regularly.

If they force you to see the company doctor? Doctors are either Board Cerified and Board Eligible? What kind of doctor you want checking out injury. Specially a injury close to your testes.

Call your state medical vocational licensing division, see if that doctor license is current and if any previous medical malpractice complaints happened in the past. You might get some interesting answers.

Last edited:

MendozaJ

You could probably get a prescription now if your state allows it.

Never go to a UPS doctor, especially when a workers' comp claim is the next step.