Hero Fund

I am FedEx

I would like to hear everyone’s thoughts on the proposed hero fund. As I read it, Fedex couriers would be entitled to the increase.

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
I would like to hear everyone’s thoughts on the proposed hero fund. As I read it, Fedex couriers would be entitled to the increase.
Not always do FDX & UPS employees or hourly/salary see eye to eye here. I feel definitely everyone on the frontline should get it. I don't know if employees in the industry are actual hero's, because you can actually quit, right? I'm sure a lot are caring and at risk. With that said, I do feel folks like you, my on car sup etc should be entitled to a retro equivalent of $13 an hour since declared as a national emergency and/or as essential workers will remain & keep paying out up to $25,000 going forward for the year. Along with all the other industries out there. Especially the medical field.

What I'm against is as this goes into stimulus phase II, III, IV is folks like Rod, Old Roady getting any more money. They have a nice pension & social security. Financially nothing has really affected their lives. This is my opinion and they might dispute that opinion, but I feel going forward our government should focus on those that really got financially pinned over the pandemic.

Retirees at UPS & FDX should be ok.

JMO

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
I signed up. They emailed me and said they'd been waiting on me. I get all the money. Sorry fellas.

You are a true American hero.
togx5ckcss111.jpg

Serf

I think it’s ridiculous. It’s not like you need the Wounded Warrior Project to build you a wheel chair ramp at your home because you lost both your legs in Iraq. The circumstances would have to be incredibly specific for me to change my mind.

bbsam

Staff member
I think it’s ridiculous. It’s not like you need the Wounded Warrior Project to build you a wheel chair ramp at your home because you lost both your legs in Iraq. The circumstances would have to be incredibly specific for me to change my mind.
I agree. “Hero” gets thrown around a lot. Just wait until this whole mess blows over. We won’t be heroic front liners anymore. We’ll just be those “bastards who can’t get here til freaking 4:30!”

rod

Retired 22 years
I agree. “Hero” gets thrown around a lot. Just wait until this whole mess blows over. We won’t be heroic front liners anymore. We’ll just be those “bastards who can’t get here til freaking 4:30!”
You can get back to just running over dogs on purpose :-)