Hey all

At Ease

Hey everyone. I just started my first week in preload, mostly been on the belt helping out with random things.

I've been reading the tips and they seem pretty helpful but there is still a lot to learn.
I'm the only new female at my location I think.

teeitupmo

A friend of mine started UPS a few weeks ago, they put her in the primary sort, mostly sorting a door with mostly small air packages. After they kept her there for a few weeks, they moved her to a regular door in the primary, that's kicking her butt. She is about to quit.

How is your body holding up?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
A friend of mine started UPS a few weeks ago, they put her in the primary sort, mostly sorting a door with mostly small air packages. After they kept her there for a few weeks, they moved her to a regular door in the primary, that's kicking her butt. She is about to quit.

How come your friend can't ask this for herself?

teeitupmo

My only question was to the "At Ease" poster, "How is your body holding up?"

The other mention about my friend, was to let her know, about other woman working at UPS, and it isn't easy for them.

At Ease

I'm holding up fine. They have me on the belt now and it's tough. Wish I was lucky enough to be sent to small sort.