Hey Carole--How is that Bigger not Better workin for ya?

wornoutupser

This is ridiculous...drivers out past 10 PM. every night....rental trucks everywhere....stop counts through the roof....not enough drivers to fill the seats....when are you going to realize that your company is suffering because you don't have a clue?????????

PT Car Washer

This is ridiculous...drivers out past 10 PM. every night....rental trucks everywhere....stop counts through the roof....not enough drivers to fill the seats....when are you going to realize that your company is suffering because you don't have a clue?????????
Got rid of most of our rentals, drivers coming in before 4:00PM (bet they skipped their lunch) FT drivers volunteering to run air routes to at least keep their insurance for the week. No one suffering where I am except the PT air drivers and who cares about them?

wornoutupser

Florida does not have this.....we are crushing junker cars here faster than we can replace them....we cant get the airs in in time to make the airport...it is crazy here!

wornoutupser

Got rid of most of our rentals, drivers coming in before 4:00PM (bet they skipped their lunch) FT drivers volunteering to run air routes to at least keep their insurance for the week. No one suffering where I am except the PT air drivers and who cares about them?

If your drivers work 8 hours on Monday their insurance is paid if they are in Central States.

rod

Retired 22 years
Looks like we have us a new BOG

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Must be regional because we are mostly all in well before eight. Only one week of applying for the 9.5 bonus all year.

Haven’t had the opportunity to file any 9.5s yet this year. 15+ drivers are off everyday the last 3-4 weeks.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
ezgif-4-daacd987d2eb.gif

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Must be regional because we are mostly all in well before eight. Only one week of applying for the 9.5 bonus all year.
Eight hours or eight pm? We are smashed here and we’re not that far apart. Problem here is cutting too many routes and too many drivers going home.

ManInBrown

Must be nice. I went over every week last month and this month isn't looking any better.
Enjoy the free money. One thing I miss about package. I loved those grievance checks. I loved the look on my center manager’s face as he handed me the check and asked me to sign off for it. Like I killed his dog. Lolol.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Yep. Last few PCMs have been oh poor us. Gonna go broke paying you guys so much. Had to cut HR. Had to cut IE. management is next to be cut. You guys have to pick it up.

Give me a :censored2:ing break. Like they didn’t just run us all into the ground the last year making record profits.