Hey Dems!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You ever take your night meds and forget to go to bed and you're trapped in your chair at the PC?
I've done this on election nights before!
Seems like I would learn! LOL
friend me!

Box Ox

Actually usa very close to losing its democracy

Nah. The Republicans just have to keep Trump out of the picture if they want to win swing states in the future. Will balance out the Democrats and their racist hard left fanaticism just fine.

Box Ox

Last night was a victory for democracy. Sorry to disappoint.

It was. And if Democrats lose big next November, it's going to be today that the analysts point to as the time when the Democratic Party had a chance to take a step back and reconsider the course they're currently on.

vantexan

It was. And if Democrats lose big next November, it's going to be today that the analysts point to as the time when the Democratic Party had a chance to take a step back and reconsider the course they're currently on.
At this point any efforts by the Dems to moderate their policies might be met with distrust. Given complete control of the government they went wild with an extreme wish list. As long as far Left progressives have control of the party Republicans will do well. Unfortunately people had to get a close look at what far Left governance looks like to realize the truth.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
At this point any efforts by the Dems to moderate their policies might be met with distrust. Given complete control of the government they went wild with an extreme wish list. As long as far Left progressives have control of the party Republicans will do well. Unfortunately people had to get a close look at what far Left governance looks like to realize the truth.
You mean they might lie to get elected? Not the Democrats!

Box Ox

At this point any efforts by the Dems to moderate their policies might be met with distrust. Given complete control of the government they went wild with an extreme wish list.

Think I might need @It will be fine to get back in here and tell me again how moderate and boring the Democrats will be if I'm going to have any chance of voting Democrat next year and in 2024.

rickyb

Ur clueless