Hey Dodger fans in B.C Land !!!!!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Hey Dodger fans out there in B.C Land !!!!! How is that 22 million $$ Manny working out for yah???? OHHHHHHHH thats right,that selfish,ignorant maroon was SUSPENDED !! Oh well ,yah can all go to the beach and wait for the USC season to start!!:happy2:
Hey A/Fraud ,What time does the UPS guy get here?? I think my Roids are coming 2 nd day air??

P

pickup

Hey Dodger fans out there in B.C Land !!!!! How is that 22 million $$ Manny working out for yah???? OHHHHHHHH thats right,that selfish,ignorant maroon was SUSPENDED !! Oh well ,yah can all go to the beach and wait for the USC season to start!!:happy2:
Hey A/Fraud ,What time does the UPS guy get here?? I think my Roids are coming 2 nd day air??

If the dodgers released him tomorrow and Boston signed him, you would be as happy as a pig in *****.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The Dodgers should make up the money Ramirez will lose if he would just get a freaking haircut!

The Dodgers will actually save $2.1M due to his suspension and he will lose $6.8M spread out over the next 4 seasons. Ironically he will still be on the All Star ballot and eligible to play as his suspension ends the week before the All Star game.

tieguy

Banned

Cove? you do realize the dodgers have the best record in baseball?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
If the dodgers released him tomorrow and Boston signed him, you would be as happy as a pig in *****.
I Don't think so !!!! I was a Manny fan for the first few years here ,yes!! But I soon foud out how whiney & selfish he was and by the time 03 came around i was NO MANNY FAN AT ALL !!! Can't believe a Natoioal league wanted him,he surley cant field & should only be a D.H !!!!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
He must have broken it when he dropped his left shoulder to try to tackle the other player.

He didn't really try to tackle him. He just threw a shoulder into him. Honestly while watching it I was like what is he doing. He's a pitcher his shoulder is his lively hood. He was stupid to do what he did.