Hey Drivers, Summer is here and you stink!!

Lifer

Seriously, cut back on the cologne. I know you are trying to impress the girl working at the GAP, but it's excessive, and her dad doesn't let her out past your usual clock out time anyway.

As a side note, I made a little infograph for new drivers. Some of these guys coming out of intergrad have their appearance completely out of whack and haven't yet learned how UPS drivers are ACTUALLY supposed to dress. This should help those new guys out.
upsdriver.png

oldngray

nowhere special
We have a couple who smell as if they shower with cologne. It can be quite nauseating.

Agreed. I knew a couple of people who smelled like the just splashed on cologne to cover up the stink instead of using soap and water. Fresh sweat stink is expected and normal but not days old rancid stench.

stink219

I just rock a brown pair of 70's running shorts. I like it if I'm in a high step for the day, my 3 bean salad can peek out the left leg. Woman love that. It's just gotta peek out. Guys if you use this technique, don't be gross and show the whole thing. It will just look like someone threw a dead baby bird at your thigh.

Johney

The girls at the GAP are cows. Fun on a date though, they try harder!
What do fat girls and mopeds have in common? Both fun too ride until your friends find out.

Curious as to why this mans left arm is orange while his right arm is white. Tanning accident gone awry?
Here guys driving south get the morning sun on left arm and coming back get the evening sun(if your lucky to be heading back before 8:00)on their left arm. They all have darker left arms than right.

Lifer

I catch some ladies checking out my legs...

They are just wondering why you shave them.

The girls at the GAP are cows. Fun on a date though, they try harder!

I had an on car accuse me of wasting too much time flirting with the skinny "hot" blondes on my route. Dude clearly doesn't know my type or personality, that's pleasant customer contact. The girls I'm interested in are the cute awkward office girls with a smidge of meat on them, hence the awkward fumbling of the diad and responding to "Stay dry out there" with "Y... You too"... Followed by quickly walking out the door and bumping my hand cart into the door jamb.

I just rock a brown pair of 70's running shorts. I like it if I'm in a high step for the day, my 3 bean salad can peek out the left leg. Woman love that. It's just gotta peek out. Guys if you use this technique, don't be gross and show the whole thing. It will just look like someone threw a dead baby bird at your thigh.

Make sure you stretch regularly, I use the bumper or side step of the package car to stretch those hammies and give the ladies a peak.

A

anonymous6

my boss told me to stop wearing shorts because my legs are so hairy. that aint right.

FilingBluesFL

I love it, laughed so damned hard!

We have one guy that comes in with a spray-tan... yet he works on a route that covers one of the "nicest beaches in the world."

There are also one or two.. that I would prefer come in soaked in cologne so as not to smell them... blech.

How about the guys that wear a smaller than you can fit in uniform? And go out looking like an over-stuffed sausage...

Marlin3030hntr

Man you guys are hilarious I know what mean with the cologne though, those are the guys that just don't have any game, either you've got it or you don't, the cologne I do wear is subtle and manly and the ladies do enjoy my tan shaved legs, but with sun 355 days a year that's bound to happen