Hey guys

Victor Munoz

Hello everyone, I was hired for the seasonal rush back in Oct 2019. I only completed 3/5 days of training due to my father falling ill. So unfortunately I actually never really got to work here. I have been applying over and over to try and get back in but to no avail. Any tips or ideas that may help me to get back in. Thank you in advance

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Hello everyone, I was hired for the seasonal rush back in Oct 2019. I only completed 3/5 days of training due to my father falling ill. So unfortunately I actually never really got to work here. I have been applying over and over to try and get back in but to no avail. Any tips or ideas that may help me to get back in. Thank you in advance
Go in to your HR office in person.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What job?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I would go up there in person and talk to a manager or hr

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

change your name and SS#