Hey!!!! New Female here!

MTbrown

I just started Preload! I'm super excited! I have lots of questions but I've noticed some people are not very friendly.. so I'm afraid anything I ask is going to sound dumb... and yes i am female but come on! give me a chance!!!:tongue_sm

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
I just started Preload! I'm super excited! I have lots of questions but I've noticed some people are not very friendly.. so I'm afraid anything I ask is going to sound dumb... and yes i am female but come on! give me a chance!!!:tongue_sm
Welcome, and congrats on getting the job. Don't worry about all the jerks around here. They are old and have nothing better to do than be internet tough guys. Remember, just work at your own pace, if a boss tells you to do something say "okay" or "i'll work on it." and keep doing what you are doing. If management comes to you and ask you to be a supervisor tell them no. That is all I got for now. Have a good one.

Z

ZQXC

I'm very friendly; are you hot? jk (kinda)

The best 2 loaders I have known in 31 years were women.
You can do this.

Welcome to BC.

10 point

Why didn't you ask your questions?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Welcome. Everyone here is friendly..........Worked preload 8 yrs. Enjoyed it. Lots of part timers in our community, who help with questions. Also there is a section you can scroll through of commonly asked questions.

FiXiE.GuRL

Attachments

• 1422215235213.jpg
    1422215235213.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 240

rod

Retired 22 years
Sorry Mtbrown ---I'm already taken but welcome any way. Just a little word of advise---come in swinging because this is a pretty rough crowd sometimes. You will soon learn who are the most fun to give a hard time to.