Hey, Ovah..

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
My first foray into the field to find this brew came up empty.
My local packy has a really good selection of cool beers, but not this one. (Rays, @BSWALKS !)
Back to the website to see if they say where you can get it! If that doesn't help, I know this packy in N Chema that has a more betterer selection.
Which beer are you looking for?? Try Ayottes. Best selection around. Does Ken C. Still work at Rays? He has a nice little trucking Co, but worked there too.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Which beer are you looking for?? Try Ayottes. Best selection around. Does Ken C. Still work at Rays? He has a nice little trucking Co, but worked there too.
Ps. Did you ever here the story of that big old Victorian that was just for sale across from Rays?

over9five

Staff member
I don't know Ken, but Paul said he didn't think this ale would be available in NH for quite a while (unless it did VERY good).
Spencers FB page says it's just starting to ship.

What's the story on that house?

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I don't know Ken, but Paul said he didn't think this ale would be available in NH for quite a while (unless it did VERY good).

When I was a kid, there was a murder/suicide there. A lady couple. It was put up for sale then too. My mother started investing in real estate back then. Crazy old bird dragged us through there a couple times, and thankfully, never bought it!!!

over9five

Staff member
When I was a kid, there was a murder/suicide there. A lady couple. It was put up for sale then too. My mother started investing in real estate back then. Crazy old bird dragged us through there a couple times, and thankfully, never bought it!!!
But....but....but you would have been so close to BEER!!!

UnconTROLLed

perfection

I used to deliver to buddy* liqours near the building, they offered to special order whatever I wanted if couldn't be found. They're good like that if you ask.

RolloTony Brown Town

Ayottes has a pretty good selection but I usually reserve going there when I'm getting a keg. A buddy of mine lives in snh. A guy opened up a beer and wine store a couple streets behind nh-102 in Londonderry. We went there to check out the selection. I'll definitely be heading back. Another good spot is in bilma center in the plaza at the rotary. Great beer selection. Can imagine it lasts too long..

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Ayottes has a pretty good selection but I usually reserve going there when I'm getting a keg. A buddy of mine lives in snh. A guy opened up a beer and wine store a couple streets behind nh-102 in Londonderry. We went there to check out the selection. I'll definitely be heading back. Another good spot is in bilma center in the plaza at the rotary. Great beer selection. Can imagine it lasts too long..

Had to look up the one in Londonderry. I didn't realize it was located at the tupelo music hall. I've been there for concerts, not realizing the treasure located underneath.

http://www.thedrinkeryshop.com/

over9five

Staff member
Stopped at a big packy in Billerica. Seems this ale was released in Boston today, and should make it to the 'burbs Monday.
It won't be my gameday drink :-(

RolloTony Brown Town

Had to look up the one in Londonderry. I didn't realize it was located at the tupelo music hall. I've been there for concerts, not realizing the treasure located underneath.

http://www.thedrinkeryshop.com/

He just opened up shop recently. We talked to the owner for a good 20 minutes about how his wife and he came to the decision to open up their store. The deal to pick any 6 individual beers and make a 6 pack is pretty sweet too.