Hey Tonyexpress!

over9five

Staff member
.....and anyone else.

Did you see Planet Earth last night? It's my new favorite show. Anyhow, they had incredible footage of a Great White shark taking a seal. Truly incredible. Done with a high speed camera and slowed to 1/500 speed. That huge shark came wholly airborne.

The camera work on the show is great. Well worth watching.

Anyhow, reminded me of Tonys avatar.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
.....and anyone else.

Did you see Planet Earth last night? It's my new favorite show. Anyhow, they had incredible footage of a Great White shark taking a seal. Truly incredible. Done with a high speed camera and slowed to 1/500 speed. That huge shark came wholly airborne.

The camera work on the show is great. Well worth watching.

Anyhow, reminded me of Tonys avatar.

Over,

I saw a program where they were off the coast of Africa and they had that footage you're talking about. Not sure it was the same show but maybe the same footage.

Truly amazing and powerful seeing the Great White shark get totally airborne like that and slowing down the camera to catch it all.

Makes you think twice about swimming in the ocean.:w00t:

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Freakin Unbelievable!!

What Power!!

And to think that anyone would challenge one of my posts realizing all the power I have through my avatar!! Thanks for reminding me over9five...:lol::lol:

rushfan

I've only seen the commercial for the show. I liked when the dolphin was airborne when it was "surfing" in the wave.