Hey..you're in my spot!

leastbest

LeastBest
I carry the guitar or banjo, Spring and Fall. In the Winter and hot Summer I leave a beater guitar at the local library (next to the park) and grab it when I need it.

I have a beater banjo that I bought at a garage sale and keep that at a customers house (in his garage) next to another park.

I've been on the same route for over twenty-five years and know everyone. The town is right on Lake Erie and only two miles wide by a half mile deep. Almost no business and easy delivering.

Lately, since it's been cool I've carried my mountain dulcimer and enjoyed myself immensely.

DS

Fenderbender
First of all happybob, I made the mistake once of eating ice cream for lunch when it was 102 degrees...never again...and you leastbest,are you still considered leastbest there in your little area on lake Erie?
You could be anywhere from Toledo to Lackawanna along that coast.
I`m right on Lake Ontario but I`ve never brought my guitar with me.
Never played a dulcimer either.I lean to the rock as opposed to the country but I love music of all kinds with a few exceptions.

leastbest

LeastBest
My route is Sheffield Lake, Ohio.

It's a great route with no industry and only an aging shopping center with two dollar stores, a drug store and a grocery store.

I've been on the route so long that when I walk up to a house on a hot day I'm offered a zip lock full of ice or a cold pop or water.

I'm definately leastbest. I never work off the clock and take all my breaks. Plus I'm aging, a definate no-no.

Randy

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Randy

In our area, dulcimer playing is an art form. Pretty much any night or weekend you can find some artists playing down on state street.

Sounds like you like strings. Ever play a violin?
Plus I'm aging, a definate no-no.

I dont like the alternative better though, so age I will.
d