Hi I’m new

RichterAdam

Hi, I’m a new hire who passed day five of the training. Unfortunately, I vomited on the first actual day of work (after the air conditioning video part). I had gotten heat exhaustion. But I finished my shift😀! Not going to lie, I’m fatter than I look. But I had been exercising moderately before UPS-eating poorly is why I’m heavy. Today is my second day as a loader. I’m hoping that I don’t puke again and can increase my production rate, as dehydration can slow you down even if you try to drink. Especially if you chug cold water.

Hi, I’m a new hire who passed day five of the training. Unfortunately, I vomited on the first actual day of work (after the air conditioning video part). I had gotten heat exhaustion. But I finished my shift😀! Not going to lie, I’m fatter than I look. But I had been exercising moderately before UPS-eating poorly is why I’m heavy. Today is my second day as a loader. I’m hoping that I don’t puke again and can increase my production rate, as dehydration can slow you down even if you try to drink. Especially if you chug cold water.
Try drinking some Gatorade

Good luck

Mdet

Hey I am a union steward and been with ups for 11 years. The best thing to do is drink before u start such has water, then go to gatorade. I usally bring two of them and my ups water bottle. I load 3 trucks right now I sometimes load 4 trucks. I leave my stuff in my first truck and I work to clean my area and drink one to it is half empty I usally wait for about 1 hour into our shift. If that helps

RichterAdam

Hey I am a union steward and been with ups for 11 years. The best thing to do is drink before u start such has water, then go to gatorade. I usally bring two of them and my ups water bottle. I load 3 trucks right now I sometimes load 4 trucks. I leave my stuff in my first truck and I work to clean my area and drink one to it is half empty I usally wait for about 1 hour into our shift. If that helps
Sorry I meant for the helpful emoji not funny

rod

Retired 22 years

So do the people around you.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Don’t just drink fluids. Actually eat something before and small snacks during your work. Lance peanut butter crackers are good filling and energy.

floridays

Hi Adam, I'm old.

Good Luck to you. :thumbup1: