Hi

Hello, I'm a 22 year old college student studying in the area of computer network management or I.T. I been employed with UPS in Chicago,IL Jeff St. location for two years.

I have only one goal while currently employed with the company, and that's to use to tuition assistance to help get through college, if anyone has additional information with tuition assistance or loan forgiveness programs please stress this information to me i can really use anything info.

Also i thinking about getting into the I.T dept if the economy doesn't get better.:smart:

I join this form for help and what do i get? my first ********* lol. just like a ups puppet manger or sup. not too sure what going with my spelling, but you could at least kept to the subject of what i was asking. you must be one of those guys who feels threaten of people like me replacing you.

Last edited by a moderator:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I join this form for help and what do i get? my first **** **** lol. just like a ups puppet manger or sup. not too sure what going with my spelling, but you could at least kept to the subject of what i was asking. you must be one of those guys who feels threaten of people like me replacing you.

I'm starting to run out of red ink.:wink2:

Don't they teach grammar and spelling at that community college you are going to?

Last edited by a moderator:

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
A refresher course in grammar and spelling should be your first priority.

Although I don't often find myself siding with UptightNYUPSer, his point is valid. I would also add, you have not demonstrated adequate reading & comprehension skills.

Are you currently using the Earn and Learn tuition reimbursement program? It's not clear to me from your opening post.