Hi!!

wannaBbrown

Hey there everybody!!
New to the forum and just wanted to reach out and tell everyone something about me and my connection to UPS..
I'm not currently a UPS employee but interested in being one again.
A few years ago I was a contract courier for UPS running out of West Virginia. It was purely "last minute" type stuff that "had to be there". Sometimes we'd pick up at terminal (and I use that phrase loosely, it was more of a small warehouse situation lol), and sometimes at the airport, then transport to a singular destination via our own vehicle (SUV/CUV).
NOW...after several different state to state moves (my wife and I are retired and liked to travel), we've now settled in Buffalo, NY. We'd like very much to get back into this type of contract courier situation again if anybody knows how to go about that, the info would be very much appreciated!!
I apologize if this is not the right spot for this thread, but a quick forum search on "contract couriers" didn't yield anything :wink-very:
But, Hello to all!!

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Yes they do

UPS Proactive Response
UPS Sonic Air (or whatever they call it now)
@UpstateNYUPSer
Breaking-News-You-Just-Got-Burned-Funny-Burn-Meme-Image (1).jpg

wannaBbrown

LOL...well when we did it in WV it was because something had to be picked up with 30 mins and delivered within the hour after PU, and of course, regular route drivers were out and unavailable for that kind of turn around.
Having said that, I don't know if UPS still did that. I know Fed Ex and Amazon does. (I'm reaching out to them too :wink2:).