Hijacked UPS Truck

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Yeah that kinda thing is annoying but what are you going to do?
I have to give kudos to the driver. Had that been me, the :censored2: would have been dragged out the wing window and I would have made sure that I held on to his phone so that he would have the whole "selfie screwing around in a UPS truck then dragged out wing window" experience on his stupid phone.

wayfair

swollen member
I have to give kudos to the driver. Had that been me, the :censored2: would have been dragged out the wing window and I would have made sure that I held on to his phone so that he would have the whole "selfie screwing around in a UPS truck then dragged out wing window" experience on his stupid phone.

and arrested for assault... good one

By The Book

It's interesting when a group of young ladies ( very nice looking ) are in your cab when you come back, taking selfies, I just walk the other direction.

watdaflock?

It was fake and set up. The two know each other.

oldngray

nowhere special
I wonder how long ago that happened. There aren't that many package cars with that classic fiberglass nose left. They are still around but rapidly being replaced. Kind of a shame because the look of those trucks just screamed UPS to people. Now UPS trucks look just like those of every other delivery company. Just browner.

By The Book

This driver was pulling out all the stops to qualify for the 9.5 list. Lol.,probably a part time sup. crossing one off his bucket list.

scooby0048

he should have let him take it for a spin

and arrested for assault... good one

Your response was much better...let some :censored2:bag take your truck for a spin with thousands of dollars worth of other people's property and hope he returns it or better yet that he doesn't get in a wreck and kill someone. I'll take the assault charge which would most likely be knocked down or dismissed since I have no prior convictions and I was protecting the property of my employer.

wayfair

swollen member
Your response was much better...let some :censored2:bag take your truck for a spin with thousands of dollars worth of other people's property and hope he returns it or better yet that he doesn't get in a wreck and kill someone. I'll take the assault charge which would most likely be knocked down or dismissed since I have no prior convictions and I was protecting the property of my employer.

that's funny, you think the company would ACTUALLY have your back... "protecting the property of my employer" lol

scooby0048

that's funny, you think the company would ACTUALLY have your back... "protecting the property of my employer" lol

Just so that we are clear, we are not talking about the company having my back, I know they would fire me in a heartbeat and to that, oh well. Now the assault charge (if I was stupid enough to actually do what I said) wouldn't fly because I have no priors and I was protecting a DOT vehicle, which belongs to my employer.

scooby0048

you missed the meaning of my comment.. that PC appears to be a standard with no power steering.
...and you missed the point of my comment...that the driver was way more level-headed than I would have been and should be commended for remaining so calm.

I guess we both misread the context of each other's comment. My apologies.

scooby0048

I would have been cool about it. Unless he wouldn't have gotten out. In fact..... I probably would have done something to show off for the camera.

Maybe I'm just a little more mentally unstable than the rest the world. IDK, I had someone steal my cruiser once when I bailed to footchase a shooting suspect. I didn't know what pzzed me off more, having to rundown the shooter or not having a ride once I caught him.

Overpaid Union Thug

Maybe I'm just a little more mentally unstable than the rest the world. IDK, I had someone steal my cruiser once when I bailed to footchase a shooting suspect. I didn't know what pzzed me off more, having to rundown the shooter or not having a ride once I caught him.

I have a pretty flexible sense of humor and would have had fun in the situation in the video.