Hilarious UPS is running ads on local radio looking for PT Sups

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
5F212991-5346-4EDB-B6A0-B6AA0C48FD91.jpeg

Heavy Package

Hilarious UPS is running ads on local radio looking for PT Sups

What - Not enough users on the UPS.go App to find top-notch qualified talent?

i think I found my hero. The only guy in brown with the club to his chest and looking like maybe another one coming. With a smile on his face.I believe he has the Ups Olympic sponsor shirt on too
He’s probably a supervisor trying to move the picket line. To get the pkg car through. I don’t recall many browning up to walk the line.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
At the Maple Grove,MN Hub
Getting the PT Sup ranks filled so they can do all the work when the Teamsters strike?
Good luck. We had fully trained casual drivers at peak that couldn't handle squat. This after being on a cake retail route for weeks and weeks. They did 7 hours work in 11!

john chesney

He’s probably a supervisor trying to move the picket line. To get the pkg car through. I don’t recall many browning up to walk the line.
You might be right I never had my browns on. Well all I can hope for now is they shoved that club up his ass

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
I browned up and held the line.
It got ugly a few times.
Can't wait to brown up and picket with my Teamster Brothers this year!
Since I am retired it is going to be a party.
Strippers and Beer!

oldupsman

I hope if we strike it’s like king of queens where Doug hefernan is drinking beer bbqing and playing frisbee
It can be the way if you prepare and tuck a few bucks away—NOW. Both strikes I went through were BIG parties

That's pretty much how it was on our line in 97. We had a grill going practically 24 hours a day. Guys were cooking steaks at
4 in the morning. Sups took the package cars out the first couple days but then that stopped. Both sides knew it was a
joke. Cops would stop by once in awhile and we'd always offer whatever we were cooking and a cold soda. There was a
big shade tree we sat under in lawn chairs. Never heard a raised voice or saw a raised fist the whole time. We came back,
it was like nothing had ever happened.