Hilary Clinton

Babagounj

Strength through joy
In the muslim world a woman is treated as a non- citizen , so just what kind of message is bhos trying to make there with Hillary ?

island1fox

If any person --left or right --- Honestly listened to Condi speak at the RNC--you would have to agree she is very Presidential !!!!

I would vote for this BLACK WOMAN in a heartbeat !!!! No race card --no war on women !!!:wink2:

klein

Für Meno :)
If any person --left or right --- Honestly listened to Condi speak at the RNC--you would have to agree she is very Presidential !!!!

I would vote for this BLACK WOMAN in a heartbeat !!!! No race card --no war on women !!!:wink2:

But she wants nothing to do with the radical Tea Party members she would need to deal with.
She's pro-choice and she's all for medicare. She can't exist in todays republican party.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll

She would rather be the NFL Commissioner.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
I was responding factually to Island1fox's comment, which is why I quoted it. You responded to my comment with some snark about the POTUS, which was kinda weird.

moreluck

golden ticket member
This is about Hillary.....my take, so do't try to debate that I was off topic...

It was a very somber moment with the 4 caskets and the music and the words paying tribute to those 4 who were killed....So why did the sec'y of state bring up the damn film again....wrong time & place!! Then later I heard Jay Carney saying this was not about 9-11....then why didn't they do it on 9-12 or 9-10?? The people of America are not stupid!!

over9five

Staff member
Mrs. Clinton is bringing up the movie to deflect blame from herself. The Dept of State is responsible for planning Embassy security. She has to be feeling a lot of guilt over the loss of American lives.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Then let her do the most honorable thing and submit her resignation.
Someone is going to be thrown under the bus by bhos , so why not get out early ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
That would be the honorable thing to do, but I don't think "honor" is a big thing with the Clintons.

Of course, that depends what your definition of the word "is" is....

bhos ship is going down , it's every rat for themselves.
those that get out early will still have a career , those that stay until the end are the poorest fools that will be forever doomed.

CAFAL

I don't know who is to blame but whose idea was it for them to leave the embassy without protection? I know hillary probably does feel guilty. Who dropped the ball? This hasn't happened since the 70's.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
I don't know who is to blame but whose idea was it for them to leave the embassy without protection? I know hillary probably does feel guilty. Who dropped the ball? This hasn't happened since the 70's.

If there is an investigation, then it will be covered up and Obama will do his "Executive privilage" crap just like he did for Fast and Furious.