Hired as full time

UPS_HOPEFULL

I was hired off the street because according to HR, no one wanted it or was qualified. Well in the interview he also told me its for full time and not seasonal. Fast forward to 6 months later i am now beong told different with my supervisor. According to him the only way i can become a driver is if i start parttime. I get that but I was already hired by HR to be a full time driver. Now I email and called the HR who hired me but I have yet to get a response. What should I do and is contacting corporate my best option.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
57C99A2C-ED03-46BA-B7C2-B8D7508EB7FD.gif
I was hired off the street because according to HR, no one wanted it or was qualified. Well in the interview he also told me its for full time and not seasonal. Fast forward to 6 months later i am now beong told different with my supervisor. According to him the only way i can become a driver is if i start parttime. I get that but I was already hired by HR to be a full time driver. Now I email and called the HR who hired me but I have yet to get a response. What should I do and is contacting corporate my best option.

HR lied!!