hiredate/time card

hello everyone, i have 2 questions i need advice on.

1. I'm currently a 2 yr full time driver, my issue is my vacation time. i left in march of '09 but came back in '10 but cant remember exactly what month. I was told if u leave and return within a year you keep your original hire/seniority date(2006). well now I'm showing 2 weeks vacation,1 opt day ,and 50 hrs opt week,But here's where it gets fishy. on the building full time seniority list its showing my 06 hire day when i first started with ups. so does that mean i suppose to have 3 weeks of vacation right? is it some way i can actually check this..

2. I was told its some way to actually check my time card everyday on upsers.com does anyone have truth to this.

Future

Victory Ride
7895200A-2654-4200-BC3F-98C8678DE708.gif

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
How can you drive for 2 years without knowing how to view a timecard... Let alone recording your own time and logging service/events

Do the sups enjoy shaving 10 minutes off of your day, every day?

hello everyone, i have 2 questions i need advice on.

1. I'm currently a 2 yr full time driver, my issue is my vacation time. i left in march of '09 but came back in '10 but cant remember exactly what month. I was told if u leave and return within a year you keep your original hire/seniority date(2006). well now I'm showing 2 weeks vacation,1 opt day ,and 50 hrs opt week,But here's where it gets fishy. on the building full time seniority list its showing my 06 hire day when i first started with ups. so does that mean i suppose to have 3 weeks of vacation right? is it some way i can actually check this..

2. I was told its some way to actually check my time card everyday on upsers.com does anyone have truth to this.
I've never heard of getting rehired and keeping your seniority.