Hiring Freeze?

Htedenzer

Nope, not officially. Just had my interview in late feb, and still waiting to start. Been keeping in contact with the people who interviewed me and they said I can’t start yet cause of a hiring freeze.. last I heard from them was last week.

Nope, not officially. Just had my interview in late feb, and still waiting to start. Been keeping in contact with the people who interviewed me and they said I can’t start yet cause of a hiring freeze.. last I heard from them was last week.

Keep at em, honestly this will be the job you regretted not to get, it’s tough but it can become a real career. Stay at it and good luck. Also maybe talk to locations in your area. Some might need people while others might not

Htedenzer

Yeah it’s a good office job, from what I got at the interview there’s lots of room to grow and move around. I’ll give them a call on Monday, hopefully something is sorted out by then

Keep at em, honestly this will be the job you regretted not to get, it’s tough but it can become a real career. Stay at it and good luck. Also maybe talk to locations in your area. Some might need people while others might not
Yeah it’s a good office job, from what I got at the interview there’s lots of room to grow and move around. I’ll give them a call on Monday, hopefully something is sorted out by then

It’s probably been so long bc office jobs don’t open up very often, if you want in, go to preload. Move around from there, I’ve usualy only ever seen women filling those spots. Could be coincidence. Who knows.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Yes, worked 4 over 9.5’s this week, that’s after using an option day for the 5th. Only thing frozen here is their desire to put more routes in.