hiring illegals

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Says she was caught twice crossing the border, this might have played a part into why she couldn't get a work Visa to stay with her family. I feel for the family my hope is both sides can find some sort of deal that accommodates good hard working people to be citizens.

Overpaid Union Thug

Read this story in the morning, apparently UPS is hiring illegals now

He voted for Trump. Now he and his wife raise their son from opposite sides of the border

He voted for Obama first then Trump years later. Sounds like a selfish tool if he can easily swing votes from one end of the political spectrum to the other with only personal benefit in mind.

The funny thing is that Bill Clinton was the one who ended a policy that would have permitted his wife to stay legally by essentially paying a fine and making a brief trip to Ciudad Juarez to process her visa. But that tends to be overlooked by those that always look for republicans to blame for their illegal immigration problems.

Says she was caught twice crossing the border, this might have played a part into why she couldn't get a work Visa to stay with her family. I feel for the family my hope is both sides can find some sort of deal that accommodates good hard working people to be citizens.

That’s precisely what got her banned for life. Once alone is (last time I checked) up to a ten year ban depending how long they’ve been in the country. If she hadn’t been caught crossing he could have applied for a waiver of inadmissibility and she wouldn’t of even needed to wait out the decision in Mexico. And it’s amazing how many people go into these marriages without knowing how the system works only to be blind sided by the facts later. But then again.....most Americans don’t know either. Many still think that getting married automatically legalizes illegals. But, as I said above, Clinton (not Trump) ended that.

Overpaid Union Thug

identity theft?
She likely used a Social Security number on a card she purchased from someone after she crossed the border. And they aren’t always stolen numbers either. It’s amazing how many Puerto Rican’s are more than willing to sell them to illegals.

Mini years ago the Whites Creek hub in Nashville Tennessee had a problem with hiring illegals. I think they Were able to filter most of them out once they realized many of them had the same Social Security number. LOL

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
She likely used a Social Security number on a card she purchased from someone after she crossed the border. And they aren’t always stolen numbers either. It’s amazing how many Puerto Rican’s are more than willing to sell them to illegals.

Mini years ago the Whites Creek hub in Nashville Tennessee had a problem with hiring illegals. I think they Were able to filter most of them out once they realized many of them had the same Social Security number. LOL
It said in the article she applied for a work Visa through ICE but was denied after she went back in this last time due to stricter policies with Trump.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
she self deported. Took her kid with her. Guy stayed behind. Kid got cancer. Guy took kid back to usa. Now its a made for tv movie.