HIRING POLICY - DUI 7 YRS AGO AT AGE 17

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I don't know how far back they look, but if you do go that route and fill out an app, Give them the info that they ask for, don't volunteer any info, and don't leave stuff out, because they DO check, and if you've been less than honest, they will reject you. Good luck.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
how about Tasty Kakes?
2014-09-25-15-33-44-243902629.jpeg

jrh

Hey Holly; I've heard DUI drops off your record after a while. You might want to look into that to see if that's the case. Or, you may be able to appeal for it to be expunged or something. Best of luck to you and your son.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Kick him out and I bet he finds a job real quick.

It's amazing how that works.

When my son went to college for his freshman year his mother and I split the cost 50/50. He decided to spend the year partying and was asked not to return for his sophomore year. Mommy and Daddy cut off the checkbook. He started back over at community college and graduated this past May with his MBA-----all on his own dime.

ChickenLegs

Safety Expert
It's amazing how that works.

When my son went to college for his freshman year his mother and I split the cost 50/50. He decided to spend the year partying and was asked not to return for his sophomore year. Mommy and Daddy cut off the checkbook. He started back over at community college and graduated this past May with his MBA-----all on his own dime.
Good to hear. Wasn't he considering a career with Supply Chain Solutions?

HollyLooya

Alright, you smarty pants. You're making a lot of assumptions and I hope you enjoyed yourself. My son has a double BA - business admin and PR, and is independent with a full-time job. However, he is looking elsewhere. And he doesn't like chocolate, even though it is BROWN and all ;-). We'll work on that. Oh! And he didn't ask for my help whatsoever. I offered it because he is so SWAMPED WORKING. So there. :raspberry: