Hiring Question!

Swammy

I have worked with UPS at the Port Richey,FL Branch on 3 different Occasion's & while trying to apply for part time Package Handler In Ocala,FL I received this message

Previous Employee
Thank you for your interest in opportunities with UPS, however our records indicate that as a former employee of UPS you are not currently eligible for rehire.

I called HR at the Bayside Branch located In Tampa,FL& she said something about a Negative rehire status.

I told her there must be some kind of Mistake because all of the Drivers that I worked with said I did a Great job! She then asked me if I had a problem with the Coordinator at the Port Richey,FL branch & I said No.

I got along with everyone & had No Complaints at all! I told her there has to be some kind of technical Mistake.

Has this kind of issue ever come up with any of you guys that work for UPS?

Thank you,

Swammy

ManInBrown

Move on

Zero chance you get this reversed

Just because a driver told you, that you did a great job, doesn't mean squat.

You :censored2: someone off

km3

It's done when they terminate him after his last day

Interesting. It doesn't make too much of a difference, other than meaning it wasn't done out of spite in a moment of anger weeks before he finished working and they simply forgot to change it when he left. Somebody didn't want to see him around again.

Tough luck OP. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Interesting. It doesn't make too much of a difference, other than meaning it wasn't done out of spite in a moment of anger weeks before he finished working and they simply forgot to change it when he left. Somebody didn't want to see him around again.

Tough luck OP. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.
There's always a reason, and said person usually thinks it isn't possible because they were the best employee we've ever seen

ManInBrown

Can you flip burgers? My center manager points to the door every morning and tells us that If we aren't happy McDonalds is hiring