Hoaxster's 10,000th post ... and his last!

texan

Well Hoax, I'm only about 9,950 post behind you. I oughta catch up in about 10 years.
Hey texan, I actually had a customer who had a dog who did that very thing. She used to get alot of
small clothing bags.(J,C, Penney, L.L. Bean, Spiegels,showing my age there.) I used to put down
MD as in met dog. Took about a year until somebody caught the MD thing.

MD :rofl:

Re-Raise

I enjoyed Hoaxster's posts. While we disagreed on many things, I enjoyed hearing his opinion from the office in Atlanta. I learned some things from his perspective.

I SINCERELY hope someone new joins the Browncafe and posts with the same SINCERITY.

Mr Sincerity

Your Friend
I enjoyed Hoaxster's posts. While we disagreed on many things, I enjoyed hearing his opinion from the office in Atlanta. I learned some things from his perspective.

I SINCERELY hope someone new joins the Browncafe and posts with the same SINCERITY.

Is Mr Sincerity not adequate?

upsoldtimer

Didn't know the purpose of this forum, or any other forum for that matter, was for self-glorification. If one can equate a forum to talking with folks in person, all I can say is I don't keep track of how many times I talk to someone and expect them to recognize my greatness when I hit a certain number of conversations.

Mr Sincerity

Your Friend
Didn't know the purpose of this forum, or any other forum for that matter, was for self-glorification. If one can equate a forum to talking with folks in person, all I can say is I don't keep track of how many times I talk to someone and expect them to recognize my greatness when I hit a certain number of conversations.

For an Old Timer, you sure got a lot to learn.
Loosen up your jock strap or your headband (which ever one is tighter) and enjoy the ride.

texan

24 hours... I think he meant it.
TMvsv2.gif