Hoaxster's 10,000th post ... and his last!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Now appearing in an encore presentation of his 10,000th post, it's the Hoaxster.

Hope everybody enjoyed the mid-week dramatics about nothing.

Texan PMed me and said he could not wait until I made my 10,000th post ... I was not even aware I was approaching 10,000.

So, I gave it some thought and decided I would pay a tribute to texan, anonymous and of course the man who started it all UpstateNYUPSer by pitching a hissyfit, stomping my feet and declaring I would never come back.

But like all before me, I came back ... we're all family.

Carry on.

Believe me, Hoax is still here and healthy.
Don't know about the healthy part ... more like demented.

He'll be back
They all come back.

If you ask me, It's all a Hoax !
Always ... well almost always always.

Brown cafe Parody?
Yep and you spelled it right.

And suddenly upsoldtimer appears. This site is pure entertainment but never to be taken with other than a grain of salt. Some need to learn that.
That's why I come here.

Didn't know the purpose of this forum, or any other forum for that matter, was for self-glorification. If one can equate a forum to talking with folks in person, all I can say is I don't keep track of how many times I talk to someone and expect them to recognize my greatness when I hit a certain number of conversations.
I thought this was Tiegut making an appearance but regardless, he is right.

Hoak leaves and Mr. Sincerity suddenly appears.
You got it.
Good riddance to that Corporate Shill!:raspberry-tounge:
That hurt coming from another Mod ... something I would expect of Ovah but not scratch.

Perhaps your anger is caused by having quotas to meet instead of just speaking from the heart as you feel led. I personally, don't give a damn how many posts I have. It is the substance in them that I care about. Don't even know how many posts I have posted!
I say this 'cause I'd rather you didn't leave. You've placed many things that I enjoyed reading and would hate to see that go. Come on back, just skip the dumb quotas.
Well ... thanks!

He shill return.
Et tu Brutus?

I don't look at post count.
Size and number means nothing.
Hoax, I counted on you for quality not quantity.
And lately, all your posts had huge insight and thought involved.
And huge is the number I like.
AJ is always so nice and like every other woman who tried to makes me feel better she said, "Size means nothing".

You're right.

Yes, it's all about me!
Hats off to the most honest person on BC.

I expected this type of hysteria and narcissism from Upstate, but not you, Hoax.
It was mainly in dedication to his abdication so I guess I was successful ... in a way.

I think you'll pull an Upstate and be back.
That eye is all seeing and all knowing.

Ah what a community eh? One can feel the love at times.
A love tinged with cynicism, sarcasm and narcissism.

I'm about to hit 5000 posts and nobody care about me either.
Copycat!

Sorry!!! I usually notice things like that. I guess I am slipping.
texan
Hardly ... if it wasn't for you, I never would have noticed.
You planted the seed from which this hoax was born.

This is my 10,000 post and nobody even noticed!

What kind of community is this with such a lack of respect for the hard work of it's senior members.

I go out and bust my fingers getting all these posts and does anyone care? NOPE!

I had 190 posts to do today but you know what? I just don't care anymore.

Maybe someone will notice and find my posts just sitting out there unposted.

And don't even think about those blogs and Private Messages ... ain't going to happen!

Someone else is going to have to post them for me because I've had it!

I'm quitting right now with those posts left just sitting there unposted and Cheryl is just going to have to find someone else to key them.

Goodbye cruel BC world ... It's ovah! Just walk on by.

What a self-centered jerk!

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Now appearing in an encore presentation of his 10,000th post, it's the Hoaxster.

Texan PMed me and said he could not wait until I made my 10,000th post ... I was not even aware I was approaching 10,000.

So, I gave it some thought and decided I would pay a tribute to texan, anonymous and of course the man who started it all UpstateNYUPSer by pitching a hissyfit, stomping my feet and declaring I would never come back.

Carry on.

They all come back.

That's why I come here.

You got it.

That hurt coming from another Mod ... something I would expect of Ovah but not scratch.

Well ... thanks!

Et tu Brutus?

AJ is always so nice and like every other woman who tried to makes me feel better she said, "Size means nothing".

It was mainly in dedication to his abdication so I guess I was successful ... in a way.

Copycat!

LMFAO! Made my evening. (Yes, I'm bored.)

Carry on.

They all come back.

That's why I come here.

You got it.

Well ... thanks!

Et tu Brutus?

Copycat!

This place is truly one of a kind. Ever since I started I can stop coming back. It's good entertainment.