Hoffa does not speak for me.

Not IN Trace

Hoffa makes a A*S out of Himself for Obama

Wow how sad was it to see Hoffa today saying he was going to "take them sons of bitches out" refering to the tea party.
I do not consider myself a tea party person....but man doing and saying crap like this makes hoffa, the teamsters, and all orginized labor look like total thugs, and say anything for Obama losers.
you would think before hoffa made the remarks he may want to get a feel of how many of his "members" may be tea party members before he plans on taking them out?

One last thing..when is Hoffa going to figure out that Obama could give a rats ass about "working people"..he just wants your union dues for his billion dollar re-election bid...and as soon as he is re-elected he will do for us the same as he has done in his first term...NOTHING..but take your money.

DS

Fenderbender
Re: Hoffa makes a A*S out of Himself for Obama

here's a good link
realclearpolitics.com....drudre report..msnbc....cnn.....

sendagain

Just proves that some people are so self interested, they would cut everyone's throat to stay where they are. Anybody who is thinking of voting for Obama again must have just sprouted from the ground and has a radish for a brain.

hembone

Wow how sad was it to see Hoffa today saying he was going to "take them sons of bitches out" refering to the tea party.
I do not consider myself a tea party person....but man doing and saying crap like this makes hoffa, the teamsters, and all orginized labor look like total thugs, and say anything for Obama losers.
you would think before hoffa made the remarks he may want to get a feel of how many of his "members" may be tea party members before he plans on taking them out?

One last thing..when is Hoffa going to figure out that Obama could give a rats ass about "working people"..he just wants your union dues for his billion dollar re-election bid...and as soon as he is re-elected he will do for us the same as he has done in his first term...NOTHING..but take your money.
All he was talking about was getting out and voting. Does anyone really think he meant to go into congress with a bunch of machine-guns? Come on, gimme me a break.

Brownsfan

"President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march. Let's take these son of bitches out and give America back to an America where we belong," Hoffa added.

I am tired of this crap. I am a proud union man, but i am not proud to be associated with this kinda propaganda. People in this country are already becoming less union supportive and i can see why. Look at the crack pot at the top. This freaking guy wants to fight a war? This is the same union boss that cant even get UPS to go along with the contract they singed.

I am my own army.

Last edited:

brown bomber

brown bomber

All he was talking about was getting out and voting. Does anyone really think he meant to go into congress with a bunch of machine-guns? Come on, gimme me a break.
I think your fearless leader could have used a "velvet" hammer.....rather than a sledge hammer to drive home his point (not the point of most union members), in my opinion and most members I talk to......Hoffa is a tool

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Will bhos be there for jr. when his own election comes around ?

I think not.

Everyone save jr.'s remarks for then, and throw them back at him.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

" One last thing..when is Hoffa going to figure out that Obama could give a rats ass about "working people"..he just wants your union dues for his billion dollar re-election bid...and as soon as he is re-elected he will do for us the same as he has done in his first term...NOTHING..but take your money. "
Well someone will have to pay for flotus' many vacations, why not union members money ?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
"President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march. Let's take these son of bitches out and give America back to an America where we belong," Hoffa added.

I am tired of this crap. I am a proud union man, but i am not proud to be associated with this kinda propaganda. People in this country are already becoming less union supportive and i can see why. Look at the crack pot at the top. This freaking guy wants to fight a war? This is the same union boss that cant even get UPS to go along with the contract they singed.

I am my own army.

Brownsfan,

What part of hypocrite escapes your thoughts? How can you call yourself a "proud union man" and then dislike the message brother Hoffa is making?

"We" as Union brothers are under "attack" by the Tea Party and its members in congress and senate. As you have seen in many states, Tea Party republicans are trying to take away union workers rights, benefits and reducing wages.

The methodology is simple. Undo the hard work of ALL working union members in the country. They use terms like "right to work states" as if that means something good, when in fact, used in a complete sentence, it means "the right to work for less money".

I am sure you agree that right to work states are better for americans, then states where bargaining unit members earn a good living wage.

Brother Hoffas message was simple, learn our lessons from what the republicans are trying to sell and vote for a democrat next time around. People like Michele Bachman are calling for ending the minimum wage, and other republicans like Darryl Issa would like to see the work week extended to a 50 hour straight time week in california and overtime begining at 60 hours.

I am sure you believe these kinds of changes in wages and benefits is in the middle class americans best interests, right?

There has been a movement in the right wing, and now even more so by the republicans to repeal the "fair labor standards act" and go back to low wages and ZERO benefits. They somehow use the words "personal responsibility" as if that means something good.

What is it about brother Hoffas words that offended you? Going to war? Thats exactly what the republicans have declared on the working man, war.

The working americans need to stand together and march together in this "political war" against the attack on the middle class. If you dont believe or understand that YOUR wages and benefits are under attack, then you dont understand what political ideology means.

The right wing uses the same talking points about taking the country back as Hoffa did, its old, its tired and its harmless.

Americans spoke in Nov. 08 when it elected Barack Obama and it wanted change, and we have changed. There are many good things accomplished by Obama like them or not.

We have it good under Obama, our wages are stable and our company profitable. In fact, profits are up and the company growing. GM, Ford and Chrysler are profitable and back on the rise hiring and building quality products.

I applaud Obama for having the courage to stand behind the american worker and seeing that the automotive industry stays alive in the USA.

If you are telling us you buy the B.S. that the Tea Party is selling, then I would be glad to take your union card and tear it in half.

Peace.

menotyou

bella amicizia
The tea party's propaganda is much worse. He was at a rally. Rallying support is something union members need right now. There are those who would love to destroy the unions in America. If you work at a company that has a union workforce, think about why the union is there. Southwest Airlines has never had a union presence. Why? The employees don't NEED it.

S

speeddemon

Amen to this thread. How can some of you be so stupid that you cant think for yourself. It baffles me to see such ignorance. Then again, that's the crowd that put Obama in office. Hows that working out for you? You bunch of sheep.

moreluck

golden ticket member
He's an animal and Obama will be known by his so called 'friends'.
It's a last ditch effort by the union to attach to something so it doesn't go over the cliff to non-existence. Take Obama with you please!