Hoffa does not speak for me.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Oh God she didn't. You brought up the Amish. I live in an area they seem to like moving to. They use bid lighters and pepto, they travel by bus back to PA, but can't drive a car? No, let's use and abuse horses into the ground. I hate going to Pulaski anymore, as they come out of the woodwork and shop there. Those poor horses. Ok. Sorry I hyjacked the thread. Damn Amish.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Re: Hoffa makes a A*S out of Himself for Obama

I can't say I am a big fan of Obama mainly because he doesn't seem to have enough fight in him. But just out of curiosity, who do you think you can vote for out of the current pack that has declared who would serve your best economic interests?

On the republican side I am assuming you mean? If thats the case, NONE of them.

They all support the same old failed policies of the republican party. Lowering taxes on the rich and raising taxes on the middle class to make up for those cuts. The record is clear. In two administrations ( Reagan and GW BUSH2) Cutting the tax rates for the top 1% hurt the country and caused large deficits.

Of all the current candidates, NOT ONE of them is asking a major corporation to return jobs to the states and pull them out of third world countries. Instead, they want to sell us the concept that our childrens futures will depend upon mom and pop shops at minimum wage and no benefits.

They repeat, as if its a good thing that 70% of all new jobs are from small business, aka McDonalds and service related industries, and they NEVER talk about career jobs like factories or large corporations.

Why is that? Why do people accept this concept? Why are the republicans who continue to vote against their own best interests willing to accept this concept?

Rick Perry has the LARGEST number of minimum wage jobs in his state. Of all his "job creation" glory, 70% of those jobs are at minimum wage and non union. How does that make him a job creator?

Herman Cain ran two businesses into the ground. His pizza company that someone else created was profitable until he took the reigns and ran a business loss in his first 10 years that he "owned" the business. How does that make him a job creator? He sat on a board of an energy company where he sold the idea to the employees to transfer their retirement funds into company stock, and the company folded causing millions of dollars of loss for the employees, and at the same time, Cain and his board members paid themselves tens of millions of dollars in bonuses and were eventually sued by the employees and forced to pay back tens of millions of dollars to the employees.

How does that make him a good businessman?

Michele Bachman is just plain mentally challenged. Her thinking is so backwards its not even worth defining.

Sarah Palin hasnt had a successful anything in her career. As mayor of a little Chitthole in Alaska, she ran up a deficit of 5 million dollars leaving the city broke. As governor of Alaska, she racked up 37 ethics charges that forced her to leave office in order to escape those charges. She has paid back the state thousands of dollars of illegally used tax payer money to settle some of the charges.

Newt Ginrich. He even still alive? This guy is so out of touch with reality its not even funny.

John Huntsman, here's a guy without a clue or support from his own party. nuff said.

Mitt Romney, what has he done? He started an identical health careplan as obamacare and it works! He flips on all issues and sounds like obama depending on the day. His claim to fame? Running a company that took over other companies and put people out of work. Romney has been responsible for placing tens of thousands of employees on the unemployment line. Is this what america needs? Another republican to lose jobs? Wasnt BUSH enough for everyone? Bush lost 11.8 million jobs as president for 8 years. Obama has lost 2 million and most of those were planned cuts going back to 2008.

Ron Paul, heres a guy with good ideas. Hes practical, hes smart, hes dedicated to his country, he takes no crap from anyone, he speaks his mind, but hes old as phuque. You cant put an old man in office. It just doesnt work.

So to answer your question, Ill stick with Obama. I agree, he has gotten weak since taking office, he needs to get in peoples faces and demand they take action. Im sick and tired of him trying to be friends with the republicans. They are not his friends, and they surely arent our friends.

Peace.

Last edited:

hembone

Yeah, sure....but when Palin says "lock & load" you're all over her for violent rhetoric......you can't have it both ways!
Personally I've never said a thing about that one way or another. I have poked fun at her for using the term "right on".

moreluck

golden ticket member

First of all MORELUCK, Hoffa DIDNT GIVE the opening introduction. There were many more speakers before HOFFA, like Richard Trumka, and one afterwards. This clip is a good representation of what he said, rather than the completely edited version shown on foxed spews.

Clearly, from the 20 second mark to the 50 sec mark, Hoffa is clear he is talking about next years november elections. He goes on to say that in November, "we are going to take those sons of bitches" out and he's talking about elected tea party officials.

The Tea party which curently has a 27% favorable rating among americans is already losing its grip on washington. They have talked themselves to death and along with those in congress, they have shown they are bad for america.

FOXED SPEWS would rather you focus on Hoffas words, then the president of the United States. Its how you control the mindset of the weak. Look how it worked on this board. Look how many people posted Hoffas comments in various threads. Thats the power that cable news has on the weak.

Give us a break.

Peace.
OK, Hoffa spoke before Obama........is that kosher with you?

You can't say he didn't say what was on that clip. I watched it live and his order of speaking , first ,third or fifteenth does not take away his punk-ass words.

Trumka , also a neanderthal !!

Why do you give Dems. and Ospasma and union folks passes with their words, but you pounce on any questionable words by the GOP. Ospasma says, "No violent rhetoric", but allows it all the time. Hypocrite!!

moreluck

golden ticket member

Personally I've never said a thing about that one way or another. I have poked fun at her for using the term "right on".

In this case, "you" refers to most Democrats! (not you personally)

menotyou

bella amicizia

Palin is a twit. Period. Bachman is a joke. Quote me, if you want. Twits, I say. Twits.

moreluck

golden ticket member

"Michele Bachman is just plain retarded. Her thinking is so backwards its not even worth defining." (TOS)

I thought it was said years ago that "retarded" was an off limits word here. TOS , Use you thesaurus for a better word.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
As a union member and tea party patriot I whole heartedly agree with the original poster. Hoffa is another leftist mouthpiece with a lot to say and almost nothing to back it up. If he considers his members part of his "army" then he should know that I am defecting to the other side as I am a proud American before I am a union member. I can always find another job, even if it isn't as nice as this one, but I cannot find another country like the one we have now, and I do not like the country it is turning into under Obama's leadership.

Dont let the door hit you on the way out. Enjoy your minimum wage job that awaits you after rick perry creates it for you. You sir, dont have the juevos to back up your words. If you did, you would turn in your union card today and walk out on principle.

Unfortunately, principle is meaningless to people who parade around calling themselves patriots.

peace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

"Michele Bachman is just plain retarded. Her thinking is so backwards its not even worth defining." (TOS)

I thought it was said years ago that "retarded" was an off limits word here. TOS , Use you thesaurus for a better word.

I was never told this..

Peace.

menotyou

bella amicizia

Political correctness needs to be reigned in. Before I even knew what a 'reta' was, I was using the term. Do you think mentally challenged people don't call each other reta's? Lighten up.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Regarding the word , retarded. Years ago someone was totally offended by this word and Cheryl, I think, laid down the law. Believe me, there were many times I've wanted to use that word......even though it's a regular old word......" Progress can be retarded."

I've avoided it because of the incident.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Because you've talked to most democrats, right?

OK, "you" refers to people on the other side against the GOP. And I can't refer to them as 'the other side' because that's the name of a BC member.

And jones, you'd be completely wrong....I steer clear of Democrats, they're nuts!! Crazy bastards!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't do bridge.....I don't even like building them. I'm sure all your female teamsters just love being called "brothers' !!

Pees

bellesmom

Political correctness needs to be reigned in. Before I even knew what a 'reta' was, I was using the term. Do you think mentally challenged people don't call each other reta's? Lighten up.

I know my mentally challenged daughter has never used the word, nor have her friends that I've heard in 24 years. It's easy to "lighten up" when it doesn't affect you personally.

menotyou

bella amicizia

That's true. But, as I said, I didn't even know what it meant. Is there one perfect person out there that has never offended anyone? I stand by what I said as far as lighten up. I mean no disrespect to you or your child. But, yes, people-including me at times- need to lighten up.

brett636

Dont let the door hit you on the way out. Enjoy your minimum wage job that awaits you after rick perry creates it for you. You sir, dont have the juevos to back up your words. If you did, you would turn in your union card today and walk out on principle.

Unfortunately, principle is meaningless to people who parade around calling themselves patriots.

peace.

The political climate in Indiana is ripe next year for a right to work law to pass. I can turn in my union card and still keep my job! how do you like them apples? :p

moreluck

golden ticket member
If Rick Perry creates a min. wage job....that's still better than ZERO job creation no matter what world you live in.