Hoffa is Wrong for 251

Gimme Danger

The OES just handed out a decision, and it doesn't look good for @wide load. It would appear that the HH campaign helped the 251 Wrong slate, illegally, and it cost them big time. Check out ESD 306 on the ibtvote website.
When you can't get members to vote for you, 251 Wrong lies and cheats.
Say goodbye.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
The OES just handed out a decision, and it doesn't look good for @wide load. It would appear that the HH campaign helped the 251 Wrong slate, illegally, and it cost them big time. Check out ESD 306 on the ibtvote website.

Ok.

Are you trying to circumvent.... the appeals process ??

What's next ??

* people like you, can't carry a Teamster jockstrap.

-Bug-

Last edited by a moderator:

Gimme Danger

They can appeal it all they want. As I said, it doesn't look good for 251 Wrong, and it would appear that the HH campaign helped them out.
My leadership got all kinds of bs charges thrown at them, nothing with any severity by the OES. This one is a big one, by the old guard of 251. Say goodbye.

Gimme Danger

Not many OES decisions get overturned on appeal, but there is that right. I didn't think the local election was going to be close, but this adds another wrinkle into the mix.

LeadBelly

Banned
They can appeal it all they want. As I said, it doesn't look good for 251 Wrong, and it would appear that the HH campaign helped them out.
My leadership got all kinds of bs charges thrown at them, nothing with any severity by the OES. This one is a big one, by the old guard of 251. Say goodbye.
Did they try and get a female member fired? Nope but your guys did.

Gimme Danger

So cheating on an election isn't as bad as cheating on a previous election, by colluding with management and coming up with a farcical story of using a print shop run by the relative of the RIH print shop manager. Who then was fired, because he was printing campaign material for free for 251 Wrong. This same manager that was asked to be discipline (and not the member).
So cheating on a local election, by getting help from international candidates and illegally using union resources, that isn't so bad?
I guess you guys rig elections all the time, so that's not a big deal to you.

Yes, cheating on an election is a huge deal. That's why the fines are so severe. Let the likely appeal play out. But, if affirmed, this would be yet another realization of the threat to 'punish' members of 251 by HHO so stated 3 years ago.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
So cheating on an election isn't as bad as cheating on a previous election, by colluding with management and coming up with a farcical story of using a print shop run by the relative of the RIH print shop manager. Who then was fired, because he was printing campaign material for free for 251 Wrong. This same manager that was asked to be discipline (and not the member).
So cheating on a local election, by getting help from international candidates and illegally using union resources, that isn't so bad?
I guess you guys rig elections all the time, so that's not a big deal to you.

Yes, cheating on an election is a huge deal. That's why the fines are so severe. Let the likely appeal play out. But, if affirmed, this would be yet another realization of the threat to 'punish' members of 251 by HHO so stated 3 years ago.
you keep telling some crazy story vastly different from 3 independent bodies. But what can you expect. Since our new slate, I found out it was UA and specifically mr Prez that had his own key access to RIH printer in the last election. And this outrageous remedy only goes to show that TDU is truly in bed with the government. I guess everyone needs a scapegoat for your failure to represent members. Noooo, that couldn't be the reason. But stay tuned.

Gimme Danger

Your crew said that the OES was the correct avenue for investigating wrongdoing, since your crew filed a protest during delegates (and it was granted). Now you get caught red handed, and it's everyone else's fault?
I still think this has no impact on the local election. UA will win in a laugher, like the delegate election.
The only question is if you, JB or EC will be lowest vote getter. Oh that's right, EC and KM want people to bullet vote them like during delegates.

wide load

Your crew said that the OES was the correct avenue for investigating wrongdoing, since your crew filed a protest during delegates (and it was granted). Now you get caught red handed, and it's everyone else's fault?
I still think this has no impact on the local election. UA will win in a laugher, like the delegate election.
The only question is if you, JB or EC will be lowest vote getter. Oh that's right, EC and KM want people to bullet vote them like during delegates.
Caught? Unlike you guys, there is nothing to hide. Go clean your office out.

Takeback251

A phone bank? Seriously? Does anyone actually think a phone bank is going to be the clincher in this election? This Strong team has been out there on the street campaigning all year. I hardly think a phone bank, regardless of where the phone numbers allegedly came from is going to be the key to their success or failure.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

A phone bank? Seriously? Does anyone actually think a phone bank is going to be the clincher in this election? This Strong team has been out there on the street campaigning all year. I hardly think a phone bank, regardless of where the phone numbers allegedly came from is going to be the key to their success or failure.

I hear Danny Devito would be willing, for a price, to record a message for your members.

Gimme Danger

If you guys weren't relying on making calls to get votes, you wouldn't have made them illegally. I know for a fact your calls infuriated people who didn't give their numbers to you. Actually, you reminded them who NOT to vote for. Thanks.

wide load

If you guys weren't relying on making calls to get votes, you wouldn't have made them illegally. I know for a fact your calls infuriated people who didn't give their numbers to you. Actually, you reminded them who NOT to vote for. Thanks.
Well I'm glad you feel that the calls helped your UA's campaign.

I hear Danny Devito would be willing, for a price, to record a message for your members.
Lol.. I answered my land line phone, which I never use.. Only picked it up because my daughter picked it up.. It was Danny Devito... I was like "honey, it's Danny Devito"... I told him "love you on it's always sunny in Philadelphia". Don't know why they waste there time with home lines if everyone has cell phones. That's when you can see your union president is behind the times.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Lol.. I answered my land line phone, which I never use.. Only picked it up because my daughter picked it up.. It was Danny Devito... I was like "honey, it's Danny Devito"... I told him "love you on it's always sunny in Philadelphia". Don't know why they waste there time with home lines if everyone has cell phones. That's when you can see your union president is behind the times.

I am not 100% sure but I think it has something to do with the computers that they use to place the calls.