Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest. I just wanted to let you know that there will be some service disruptions here over the next few days. We're moving to a new server on Monday and then the latest version of xenforo is going to be installed. ~ cheryl

Hoffa to endorse Rome "the free-loader" Aloise!!!

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by Hofficer Hater, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Hofficer Hater

Hofficer Hater Active Member

Locals nationwide have apparently received a memo from Hoffa that he will endorse Rome "the free-loader" Aloise for General President of the most corrupt union in America.

Those of you that don't know the "free-loader" can google up his name and 100s of articles will come up on his crooked status. He is currently serving a federal suspension for negotiating sham contracts.

2. BigUnionGuy

BigUnionGuy Got the T-Shirt

Prove it.

3. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  4. Box Ox

Box Ox Well-Known Member

Ah, the internet. Where one can make any claim with zero substantiation.

That said, it wouldn’t surprise me at all if it were true. Hoffa probably gets on his knees for the same folks Rome does.

5. UnconTROLLed

UnconTROLLed perfection

6. browndevil

browndevil Well-Known Member

I'm with Rome2021!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  7. Hofficer Hater

I can't prove it, but I've had several discussions with local hofficers and JC organizers that have all said the same thing. This is a damn shame. Non of these particular hofficers and personnel support Rome. They think he's an embarrassment to the labor movement and should have been expelled. His candidacy will guaranty the Boston Bully's victory if Hoffa fails to bring him up on charges prior to the 2021 convention. Lets hope he does get suspended/expelled so that a true reformer can lead a reform slate.

The arrogant and self-serving Rome A will have a very difficult time forming a slate with important people. A lot of these other opportunist hofficers don't want their reputations tarnished by such someone who's made a name for himself exchanging Super Bowl, World Series and NBA Finals tickets for regressive contracts.

8. Hofficer Hater

Tell Rome to score me some tickets for my Tampa Bay Devil Rays Wild Card playoff game against his Oakland A's and I'll vote for him.

9. BigUnionGuy

BigUnionGuy Got the T-Shirt

TDU....

10. Hofficer Hater

TDU is supporting Sean O'Brien and Hoffa is supporting Rome A. So what about TDU?

I'm not supporting either self-serving egotistical wako. Both are equally horrible for the union and even worse for the rank-and-file.

11. UnconTROLLed

UnconTROLLed perfection

who cares
    working people lose, no matter

12. Bubblehead

Bubblehead My Senior Picture

Who are you supporting then, or what is your "dream ticket"?

....because all I ever see from you is complaints, with zero input with solutions to anything.

What is your end game, or do you even have one?

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  13. Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Whatbrownwontdoforyou Well-Known Member

All this guy does is try to divide the union.....I’m all ears for new ideas or a new direction but this guy is against everyone and anything teamsters do

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  14. Boywondr

Boywondr Newbie Doo

The dream team in 705 is going to be sleeping on a 2" thick mattress in rooms with no windows?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  15. bowhnterdon

bowhnterdon Active Member

In other news,I have 78 working days left...

• Beer Beer x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  16. brostalss

brostalss Well-Known Member

All ears for new ideas? How about term limits for Elected Union officials?
    Do your job. Serve your term(s). Go home.

17. Boywondr

Boywondr Newbie Doo

Or tar and feathers is always a winner.rzN-U9.gif

18. Tony Q

Tony Q Well-Known Member

The IBT would never blast fax that to all locals. That would be instant problems from the IIO.

19. Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Whatbrownwontdoforyou Well-Known Member

Personally I’m against that......I don’t think we have the strong union man power in most areas......just think of how many people you would want to represent you as steward in your work area.....if there aren’t 5 or 6 members you feel you would want to be steward you might be in trouble with your idea

20. UnconTROLLed

UnconTROLLed perfection

Chicken or egg? There might be 20 available, if it wasn't the same system of the same pals appointing members into the family business. Spontaneous member involvement is not something the IBT wants. Ha